eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Egg Roll, Pico-S, Amor...... what are the 'so many other tanks'?
Hiya DWolf. That would be my moniker. I could not stand the
E G O O N E M E G A V 2 T A N K name, so I abbreviated it into katspeak. <blush>
Haha I thought that was you who made up Eggroll, you're always making up cutsie names lol... so its for the Ego One Mega V2, ok. I will try to remember that :D
I once saw a list of quite a few tanks that use the CLR coils on this thread. I no longer have the screenshot as I settled on trons and eggrolls. I'll see if it hasn't been totally deleted yet
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I have most of them them memorized by now other than the KatieD nicknames, haha.
Ego One V1, V2 (have one) and big brother Mega's, Tron-S and maybe there's a Tron-M, pico-S, Amor (have 6, 2 in rotation, 4 still boxed in my stash, love them), and I know of another one From Totally Wicked. a tank that is no longer in stock but it looked good, Odyssey CL or some such :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Haha I thought that was you who made up Eggroll, you're always making up cutsie names lol... so its for the Ego One Mega V2, ok. I will try to remember that :D

Yeah, I have most of them them memorized by now other than the KatieD nicknames, haha.
Ego One V1, V2 (have one) and big brother Mega's, Tron-S and maybe there's a Tron-M, pico-S, Amor (have 6, 2 in rotation, 4 still boxed in my stash, love them), and I know of another one From Totally Wicked. a tank that is no longer in stock but it looked good, Odyssey CL or some such :)
That tank made out a lot better than one of her most beloved mods. The HCIGAR-VT75 Nano inherited a new name too.

"Fred".

True story (lol).

Nytol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Ha ha back! Glad you do, Mr. Wolf. I've had some nay-sayers as regards my nonemclature, but most likely that will not stop me. :blush:

Ego One blah blah blah...... Ego blah blah blah..... Ego, Eggo, EGG! EGG ROLL!! (Now you're privy to my process.) :facepalm:

I totally forgot about that (expen$ive, wasn't it?) Odyssey CL tank! I don't know what it was, but something I didn't immediately like about it. Long ago thoughts.....

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Found it! It's an old screenshot from this thread
b483751e859cedd94e41bea1f94f93db.jpg

Addendum: Ego One AIO *TFTA*, eGrip OLED-CL

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Am I dreaming or was there reference (about a 100 pages back) to a high dollar all stainless tank that uses the CRL ?

This may be the most expensive cl/clr tank out there
Genoa Caravela mods. Modder is Pedro Carvalho.

Talked with email to Pedro and the cost with shipping was about 175.00 all stainless with glass tank when looking for clr topfill tank.

Then i found the Pico-s - 316 stainless except the part that one does not use for clr use, comes with 2 different plastic type tanks PEI and Acrylic.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
This may be the most expensive cl/clr tank out there
Genoa Caravela mods. Modder is Pedro Carvalho.

Talked with email to Pedro and the cost with shipping was about 175.00 all stainless with glass tank when looking for clr topfill tank.

Then i found the Pico-s - 316 stainless except the part that one does not use for clr use, comes with 2 different plastic type tanks PEI and Acrylic.
That looks nice! Oh to have a solid SS top fill tank and glass for the CLR... ''tis a dream

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Yep yep, also kwite good. I'd jump on that, just for the color, but sadly I have an OCD about those slotted windows. I like to see what I'm vaping. (does that make me a veeping tomasina?)

I'm the same way! I need to see my juice level!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That looks nice! Oh to have a solid SS top fill tank and glass for the CLR... ''tis a dream

I'd like one too, and might even be tempted at Kabuki prices.

10 minutes from now it's sure to be kloned anyways, so... ;) :pop:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.