Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Found it! It's an old screenshot from this thread
b483751e859cedd94e41bea1f94f93db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the Tornado tanks from ijoy? Who makes the Tempest and the Odyssey CLL tanks. Is the Wisemec Venti any good?

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I don't know who makes the Odyssey CLL, I think Totally Wicked had it made for them, they seem to do that with some of their tanks, its a big company, UK and US. Must be discontinued. I also think other tanks on that list are no longer made, like the Tornado for CL coils. At least I couldn't find it for sale :)
Update: found this:
Tornado II Sub VT Tank 4ml
Sure looks like a re-branded Ego to me o_O

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Are the Tornado tanks from ijoy? Who makes the Tempest and the Odyssey CLL tanks. Is the Wisemec Venti any good?
The Odyssey and Tornado tanks are from the Joyetech/Wismec/Eleaf family. Totally Wicked contracted for them... that's why Joyetech/Wismec/Eleaf products are often not shipped to the UK (Totally Wicked's turf)
f843f0759b4a576ad324c45d2edafa7f.jpg
c53bb15734627a23690595d5a6a16a3c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Oh that is sooo tempting I love the looks of that tank and I used Naughty coils for years in a Naughty Mini, Triton Mini, and a Kabuki clone. But I'm committed now to CLR coil tanks for convenience vaping so will have to pass!

Agree with you, Dave, about the CLR coils being more convenient than the Nauty coils...

But...if anyone's interested...the "Today Only" Nautilus 2 Tank Sale for $9.99 appears to still be active...

Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank - VOLCANO e-Cigs

Did you buy it with tank or without? I'd love to know how the finish wears. It's a great looking mod!

PBusardo says the Procore Aries Tank (in the KIT) is GOOD for DL...but UNacceptable for MTL...

The best price I've run across (including the MD sales) for the MOD only is $32.00 with FREE shipping...

Joyetech eVic Primo Mini OLED Screen TC 80W Box Mod Powered by Single 18650 Battery - Cvapor.com

[Note: This is, evidently, a "special product"...so the DBF22 code (22% Off) does NOT work..] :shock:

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Ok I have one Amor tank CLR coil wicked with Cotton Bacon V2, the other with Rayon from some vape shop I can't recollect. Vaping NETs with a subtle smooth tobacco flavor the rayon leaves a definite aftertaste that I don't like. and I remember that was the case the first time I tried it. I remain a cotton fan.
I find when replacing a coil and/or install new wicking I prime the rayon full of ejucie and press the fire button to allow it to 'smoke' for a few seconds this get rid of that taste that rayon seems to have. I do this before I put the cap back on the coil itself. Its kinda become a habit with me, so I do that on all builds now.

:)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Agree with you, Dave, about the CLR coils being more convenient than the Nauty coils...

But...if anyone's interested...the "Today Only" Nautilus 2 Tank Sale for $9.99 appears to still be active...

Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank - VOLCANO e-Cigs

PBusardo says the Procore Aries Tank (in the KIT) is GOOD for DL...but UNacceptable for MTL...

The best price I've run across (including the MD sales) for the MOD only is $32.00 with FREE shipping...

Joyetech eVic Primo Mini OLED Screen TC 80W Box Mod Powered by Single 18650 Battery - Cvapor.com

[Note: This is, evidently, a "special product"...so the DBF22 code (22% Off) does NOT work..] :shock:

That's a great price. Thanks Gerry.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ok I have one Amor tank CLR coil wicked with Cotton Bacon V2, the other with Rayon from some vape shop I can't recollect. Vaping NETs with a subtle smooth tobacco flavor the rayon leaves a definite aftertaste that I don't like. and I remember that was the case the first time I tried it. I remain a cotton fan.

Virtual high-five!

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
If you sit on their site for a minute or so, a chat bot will kick in. There's a lovely lady named Sarah who is wonderful (I'm sure they all are too).

Report back if you find out (please) as I'm sure others might also be interested to know. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Missed the chat bot on my tablet but sent an email to CS, who responded in part:

Our designers are currently looking into a DNA 75C chip device, but do not currently have a launch date proposed as of yet but please do keep an eye on our website and blogs for news about this :)

In regards to the Series-B DNA it does have a preset for SS 316 built in, which the technicians have informed me should work with the 316L as there will not be a huge difference in these materials.​

I'll wait for the DNA 75C. :)

Probably. :D

(It has been awhile, so if anyone is wondering this is about the Jac Vapour Series-B DNA 75 mod.)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Missed the chat bot on my tablet but sent an email to CS, who responded in part:

Our designers are currently looking into a DNA 75C chip device, but do not currently have a launch date proposed as of yet but please do keep an eye on our website and blogs for news about this :)

In regards to the Series-B DNA it does have a preset for SS 316 built in, which the technicians have informed me should work with the 316L as there will not be a huge difference in these materials.​

I'll wait for the DNA 75C. :)

Probably. :D

(It has been awhile, so if anyone is wondering this is about the Jac Vapour Series-B DNA 75 mod.)

Thanks, Jumpin'. You just made my heart beat a bit faster.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I don't know who makes the Odyssey CLL, I think Totally Wicked had it made for them, they seem to do that with some of their tanks, its a big company, UK and US. Must be discontinued. I also think other tanks on that list are no longer made, like the Tornado for CL coils. At least I couldn't find it for sale :)
Update: found this:
Tornado II Sub VT Tank 4ml
Sure looks like a re-branded Ego to me o_O

Thanks David.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Has anyone used the Innokin T22 Prism Tank? If so, does the flavor improve after a while?

I am trying to help my FIL transition to vaping and thought this might be good for him. He, apparently, wasn't able to adjust the afc properly on the Eggroll I bought him, and complained the airflow made him cough. I thought the Prism would be perfect for him because it delivers the tight draw he wants without having to adjust the airflow (airflow is not adjustable). I've given up on trying to make the Eggroll work for him, and hope the Prism will allow him to vape without coughing.

Mine was delivered today and the draw is very tight, but I can taste more cotton than I would like. The flavor got better after 10 or so draws, but it's still very cottony. I hope the flavor will continue to improve, what do you think?

I apologize for this post as it's not even close to being on topic. I intended to post this in the TPuffers thread.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I have a T22 and it does get better after it's broken in, maybe half a tank or so. I can't remember exactly how long it took. I've had it a couple of months and don't use it very often as I like a looser draw.

Thanks Jingles!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I am trying to help my FIL transition to vaping and thought this might be good for him. He, apparently, wasn't able to adjust the afc properly on the Eggroll I bought him, and complained the airflow made him cough.

In my experience with new smokets to vapers (my own, too), the coughing is part of the process. There is still so much smoke and residual of that smoke in the lungs that they have to expel for awhile. Ergo, the cough.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
In my experience with new smokets to vapers (my own, too), the coughing is part of the process. There is still so much smoke and residual of that smoke in the lungs that they have to expel for awhile. Ergo, the cough.

Yes. FIL has emphysema and/or COPD so his lungs are especially bad. I'm sure he'll cough no matter what, but I would like to minimize it as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread