Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I think my 2 year vapeversary was 6/21. Celebrated today by creating my own CLR powered tank! Whatchy'all think?

2017-06-24_20.06.41.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Foggy- I'm impressed. If you ever get the chance, post a photo of the guts disassembled.
Yer seein it all right there, nuttin special. Standard eGo ONE Mega V1 base, .5 CLR straight outta the blister pack and screwed on a Subtank Mini Bellcap. Like they were made for each other.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
:banana: Thanx ya'll

guess we all say it, but here I go again - I still can't believe I qwit
I loved smoking and I was good at it; always sure to have a supply of smokes on or around me, many back-up lighters
and I smoked hot-n-heavy, long hard big draws - and I smoked two/three/four packs a day at times (shots, beer, wrenching)
if SOMETHING got in the way of my smoking - I JUST DIDN'T DO IT ! (if people didn't like it, or a place you couldn't, I avoided it all)

it is also GREAT to hear you others hitting milestones - can't believe it has passed so fast - still enjoy the smell when I come across it (burning tobacco)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
o_O wow !

was trying to refill my Amór tank and it just seemed funny, couldn't get a grip on it (kept spinning)

then ~boom~ it fell in two pieces :shock::shock:

the darn thing came apart and unscrewed from inside (never knew it did that) :eek:

well cleaned up the ¼ml mess, put it back together and all is good (so far)

upload_2017-6-24_23-47-12.png
this is the AMOR + , just to show the location where the Amór came apart

:smokie:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
o_O wow !

was trying to refill my Amór tank and it just seemed funny, couldn't get a grip on it (kept spinning)

the darn thing came apart and unscrewed from inside (never knew it did that) :eek:

View attachment 666863 this is the AMOR + , just to show the location where the Amór came apart

Now I'm having second thoughts about buying an AMOR tank. It would be nice to have a little variety. But, the eggrolls are good enough I guess.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
What? No WSWWW?

Grats!

ABSOLUTLY NOT ! :-x

I hate when lesser minds can't come up with their own IDEAS or has No Writtng Skilz and they destroy one of my cherished stories
there is SEVERAL that have succumbed to this tragedy, all I can do is shake my head and keep vaping...

and I love Will Smith - a solid dude... :thumb:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Now I'm having second thoughts about buying an AMOR tank. It would be nice to have a little variety. But, the eggrolls are good enough I guess.

can't say there is any kind of problem, as long as you know it comes apart...

still a darn nice tank that uses CLR coils... :cool:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Happy 4th, Pufferz, and one more wanted to join your partee.....

upload_2017-6-24_23-0-20.jpeg

Well done, and I am celebrating your achievement with ya. :thumbs:

You go, boy!!!!!!

Fogged One, congrats to you, TWO!!!!!!! I love the celebratory tank, but I don't understand it! Would it work in some other bell tank? (think, KF)

o_O wow !

View attachment 666863 this is the AMOR + , just to show the location where the Amór came apart

THAT'S (not) AMORE!!!!!!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I think my 2 year vapeversary was 6/21. Celebrated today by creating my own CLR powered tank! Whatchy'all think?

View attachment 666803

Fogged One, congrats to you, TWO!!!!!!! I love the celebratory tank, but I don't understand it! Would it work in some other bell tank? (think, KF)
Me either Kat....... Looking at the KF ones the middle stem(air shaft) just doesn't look long enough. I guess I gotta pull the caliipers out and get to measuring......

Foggy----
The center stem(air shaft?) looks very long(to me) - almost like a piece has been added? Which bell tank did you use and can you supply a link please?

:)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I had one come apart as well, but nothing wrong with that, most tanks do, makes it easier to clean. The chimney screws in and there are seals on each end. Clean and tighten it all back up and not a leak ever in these Amors and I can't say the same for my Ego One V2 :D

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Found an amor for a few bucks on last HG sale and got it.. haven't used yet.. are the amor 1 ohm coils better than the CL 1 ohm, or same thing? I'll be able to use the pro CL 0.6 coil in it so no issues for me and i love the frosted glass, but the amor coils themselves are extremely hard to find, and i guess i wanted to know if it's worth trying to source some :) I won't be able to use it for a while, i am already way behind on my cleaning stack and i refuse to juice up another new tank right now lol.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I like them, Vesh, but they're a bit smaller than I'd prefer (all personal preferences, of course). I haven't had the same leaking issues as David W, but I'm only nine months into the Megas at this point so the jury is still out for me.

So far, they're my beat-all, end-all tanks (the Eggrolls), all things considered. Again, matters of opinion...

The Amor has been good to me so far (pushed at a much lower level than the eggies though).

Knock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread