Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Sadly, US stuff is not possible; crazzzzy expensive shipping to the EU, and customs here really gives US stuff a VERY THOROUGH LOOKING AT INDEED. (Like, I shouldn't be buying anything vape related from outside of the country since TPD with extra add-on regulations here, but I think that it's not being *strictly* enforced at this point anyway. Stuff from EU or Asia can slip by. US / N America, no way.
How about Vape Zone? I have ordered from them before and all went fine.

Either that or Health Cabin. You get the V1 Mega tank AND a Evic VTC Mini for just $19.90!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi, you guys! I join this thread ... WITH QUESTIONS!

Some time ago I got an eVic mini with Ego One Mega v1 tank for super cheap ($16 plus shipping from efun). Then I ordered the CLR coils from Fasttech, and a mere 6 weeks and 4 days later finally received them! Today! So I've been vaping the Mega v1 today with CLR heads, and I like it! I'd like to get a couple more tanks to use with these coils. I'd like to get a black one to use with my Jac. (the sale one I got is Cyan. of course. no way that looks pretty on my Jac.)

My local Joyetech distributor has the Tron-T available (apparently, though it breaks TPD rules with a 4 ml capacity) for 19€, and Ego One v2 2ml tanks for 16€. I'm considering the Tron-T just because of the 4 ml tank, but I'm not sure about the air flow. I like a pretty airy vape, using the largest air flow on the Nautilus Mini, half open on the Goblin, 2/3 open on the Doggystyle, to give you an idea. Most of my KFM 3 clones are okay as they come; I've adjusted a couple to add more air.

Will the Tron-T be too restricted for me? Does it work as well as the Ego One Mega v1? (also not too happy to hear about the chipping issue)

I'm not really seeing options for the Ego One at fasttech. At Heaven Gifts, I can get a couple of Mega V2 tanks for $15 each (including shipping). Maybe there are better deals elsewhere? Maybe I should just get the smaller version locally and skip the weeks of waiting.

Also, I'd like to ask about that Wismec Amor. How is it? It works with the CLR coils, right? I like the way it looks; how does it vape? And where does one acquire it? :)

I think you may have just won the prize for the "fastest" FT shipping time in the history of the vape world! OMG! 6+ weeks????

tazzle, glad you're enjoying the CLRs. I LOVE 'em!!!! And I love my Eggies, even Miss Chippy. (ok, the finish does suck, but they vape like a dream)

I'm in agreement that they seem to be getting more difficult to find, so if you like the tanks, perhaps HG is your best bet.

If you CAN locate the Amour, it's a decent enuf small tank. I don't find it better than the Egg Rolls, but it's fine (for the price).

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
(a few years ago a US friend sent me their old iPad when they got a new one. Customs would not believe that it was not new (because it was too clean), and I had to pay over 200€ to get them to release it to me. ackk!)
Wow - so much for free trade...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Soooooo I absolutely love the ego one v2 tanks and CLR coils! I do mean LOVE!
But I have another question. Can I use the tank and 1.0 CLR on my Provaris minis?
If so, I have found my Nirvana.

Technically, yes, but the range is tiny. 3.4v will sometimes knock you out (3.5 amp limit), but you should be able to run up to that (2.9-3.3). When you re-coil them, just run it up a few notches (1.4-1.5 or more), and you'll be good to go.

:)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That's why I haven't tried yet! But I have one on an istick 10 and it works just fine! I'll just wait till one needs rebuilding :)

Allow me!

large8.png

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Sigh, It's a sad day in Foggy Vapeland today. My old Kangside eHuge 26650 mod finally went "into the light". Leaving me with a homeless 26650 battery. Soooo to console myself (and find a home for that poor 26650) I just had to pull the trigger on a new silver Pico Mega $19.90 shipped at Sourcemore.

R.I.P. Old friend!

Last edited:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Sigh, It's a sad day in Foggy Vapeland today. My old Kangside eHuge 26650 mod finally went "into the light". Leaving me with a homeless 26650 battery. Soooo to console myself (and find a home for that poor 26650) I just had to pull the trigger a new silver Pico Mega $19.90 shipped at Sourcemore.

R.I.P. Old friend!

My condolences Foggy :(
But such is the cycle of life, one life ends and a new one is born.
We look forward to pics of your newborn in days to come!
bouncing_baby_boy_with_2_rattles_card-r3eb510c18e674548898fc02648d5a4da_zk9gj_324.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sigh, It's a sad day in Foggy Vapeland today. My old Kangside eHuge 26650 mod finally went "into the light". Leaving me with a homeless 26650 battery. Soooo to console myself (and find a home for that poor 26650) I just had to pull the trigger on a new silver Pico Mega $19.90 shipped at Sourcemore.

R.I.P. Old friend!

Silence.jpg

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
My condolences Foggy :(
But such is the cycle of life, one life ends and a new one is born.
We look forward to pics of your newborn in days to come!
View attachment 673375

bummer -- in Tribute I will purchase one of these

it's just something that has to be done...
thoughts Foggy (thoughts) :tumble:

Thank you all for the heartfelt condolences. And thank you also Puf! :lol:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Soooooo I absolutely love the ego one v2 tanks and CLR coils! I do mean LOVE!
But I have another question. Can I use the tank and 1.0 CLR on my Provaris minis?
If so, I have found my Nirvana.

as well advised, a 1.5Ω re wired CLR works very nice

ever try a Kanger Subtank NANO on the Provy ??
a very nice fit :thumb:

upload_2017-7-20_19-17-13.png

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I ordered 3 of the ego one mega v2 from vape zone after seeing the post above that they had them. The shipping came to $5.80 for the air mail shipping. So around $10 each total. Great deal. Kind of weird though as with the paypal payment, paypal would not let me use my account to pay for them. I had to use a credit card thru paypal with logging into an account and that did work. Not sure what the deal is with that but managed to order finally.

I like the looks of them better. The glass uncovered makes it easier to see juice content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread