Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Finally a TC coil for MTL and it has to be nickel :(
I'm skeered to try nickel because I'm allergic to it in jewelry.

I rebuild the CLR's with 28g stainless and mod the bottom air flow for a tighter draw. Works perfecto[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
upload_2017-7-25_14-48-51.png
:2c: :2c:
so I am wondering if my 'speculation' of the demise of the eGo ONE system has been grossly exaggerated
could it be joyetech is just allowing a lull in production so current inventory can be depleted and an upgraded product being released
perhaps this could tell a story of good marketing... :unsure:

surfing web-sites (as I do) I see this NEW 'tweaked" version of an old favorite
this is WHAT the original format was - two coils / two drip tips / one tank, one battery
the ONE kit everyONE could buy and set it up as you please
1.0Ω coil and the small bore drip tip (mtl) OR .5Ω coil and the large bore drip tip (dl)
then any other combination user might want, but with removeable independent tank (they can keep their all-in-ones)
upload_2017-7-25_15-4-33.png

upload_2017-7-25_15-19-35.png
about the time the eGo ONE hit the market, SubOhming was spreading its wings, & TEMP CONTROL was gearing up to take over the world...
now Vesh showed us a CL Ni coil with a small bore air hole (mtl) style which is also NEW

it only makes sense for Joyetech to take advantage of one of the most useable, popular devices ALREADY on the market
now JUST FINE TUNE IT - so I can adjust the watts and slip a 18650 battery in the eGo ONE tube and they truly "couldn't make 'em fast enuff"

so lets build it: 20mm dia / VW / 18650 battery tubes / 3.0ml & 5.0ml tanks / CLR coil heads / $26 bucks
upload_2017-7-25_16-30-59.png
upload_2017-7-25_17-1-46.png

who would be interested in one of those ?

:w00t: :thumbs: :matrix:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Has anyone here used OasisVape? I've been tempted to try them for a long time just never have. 40% off Tuesdays. Free shipping Friday's.

Have seen some of their Sales...but have never purchased anything there because they use Bluecheck...which is one of the more invasive (privacy) Age Verification services...

Vendor Age Verification Procedure List

["Unknown" on the list is something of a misnomer...it means the "Vendor Age Verification Procedure" is invisible, effortless, hassle-free...with NO required photo ID, last 4 of SSN, etc.]

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
:2c: :2c:
so I am wondering if my 'speculation' of the demise of the eGo ONE system has been grossly exaggerated
could it be Joyetech is just allowing a lull in production so current inventory can be depleted and an upgraded product being released
perhaps this could tell a story of good marketing... :unsure:

surfing web-sites (as I do) I see this NEW 'tweaked" version of an old favorite
this is WHAT the original format was - two coils / two drip tips / one tank, one battery
the ONE kit everyONE could buy and set it up as you please
1.0Ω coil and the small bore drip tip (mtl) OR .5Ω coil and the large bore drip tip (dl)
then any other combination user might want, but with removeable independent tank (they can keep their all-in-ones)
about the time the eGo ONE hit the market, SubOhming was spreading its wings, & TEMP CONTROL was gearing up to take over the world...
now Vesh showed us a CL Ni coil with a small bore air hole (mtl) style which is also NEW

it only makes sense for Joyetech to take advantage of one of the most useable, popular devices ALREADY on the market
now JUST FINE TUNE IT - so I can adjust the watts and slip a 18650 battery in the eGo ONE tube and they truly "couldn't make 'em fast enuff"

so lets build it: 20mm dia / VW / 18650 battery tubes / 3.0ml & 5.0ml tanks / CLR coil heads / $26 bucks View attachment 674431 View attachment 674449
who would be interested in one of those ?

:w00t: :thumbs: :matrix:
I didnt think they were getting rid of ego ones because they just came out with the tfta aio that takes cl coils. I bet theyre gonna come out with a tpd tank

Reactions: pufZeppelin

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Have seen some of their Sales...but have never purchased anything there because they use Bluecheck...which is one of the more invasive (privacy) Age Verification services...

Vendor Age Verification Procedure List

["Unknown" on the list is something of a misnomer...it means the "Vendor Age Verification Procedure" is invisible, effortless, hassle-free...with NO required photo ID, last 4 of SSN, etc.]

Thank you! Certainly am glad I didn't order.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I didnt think they were getting rid of ego ones because they just came out with the tfta aio that takes cl coils.
I bet theyre gonna come out with a tpd tank

yepper, the Top Fill;Top Air (TFTA) would suggest they are TRYING to come up with something,
but in MY opinion , it's the wrong direction (I dislike the AIO gear from all) JMO

the eGo ONE v2 is 2ml (TPD) :)

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
yepper, the Top Fill;Top Air (TFTA) would suggest they are TRYING to come up with something,
but in MY opinion , it's the wrong direction (I dislike the AIO gear from all) JMO

the eGo ONE v2 is 2ml (TPD) :)
I thought the v2 is 4ml. I dont have one so what do i know.

I think the tfta is really cute. I dont have one of those either.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Well, gonna have the privilege of workin an payin bills fer another year. Guess I can stop trembling any time now. Just squeeeeeaked thru another federal physical. BP one point below REAL PITA. Only need to hear in one ear so I'm golden. DOT requires I use my CPAP a minimum 4 hours a night 70% of the time, my machines SD card says I'm at 93%! Man it's a real trial some nights getting thru 4 hours without ripping that thing off my face tho. Glad they don't require a stress test!!!!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
& TEMP CONTROL was gearing up to take over the world...

:facepalm:

I'll take one of itch color...and I won't even wait for a SALE...:shock:

What??? Who ARE you and what did you do with gerrymi?? :laugh:

Well, gonna have the privilege of workin an payin bills fer another year. Guess I can stop trembling any time now. Just squeeeeeaked thru another federal physical. BP one point below REAL PITA. Only need to hear in one ear so I'm golden. DOT requires I use my CPAP a minimum 4 hours a night 70% of the time, my machines SD card says I'm at 93%! Man it's a real trial some nights getting thru 4 hours without ripping that thing off my face tho. Glad they don't require a stress test!!!!

unlike. :(

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Well...it may have to be 22mm...like their 18650 using eGo AIO Pro C...

I was just going with lighter, smaller (18mm vs 20mm vs 22mm)

and again with the A.I.O. (don't promote those dang things)

AIO is like 'self checkout' ; store got YOU to do the work without any discount... (it just ain't right) :eek: :sneaky:

Reactions: gnees

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Sorry, Foggy :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread