Florida, SW
upload_2017-8-19_14-7-15.png
have a nice day

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
joyetech makes a good inexpensive reliable product for the masses. Calling them cheap, when you are tooting on a smok product is humorous. smok is without question the world's largest manufacturer of crappy and unreliable vape gear.
And why after using both coils in less than a month i went back to my Scylla tank lol. Keeping the smok one around mainly because it has an rba section that i can use whenever i feel like DIYing my own stuff. Still like the tank design and fill method more than most tanks on the market right now. Anyways i'm satisfied with what i have and if you are with joyetech that's cool too. Whatever you vape is what's best totally normal i just answered my own opinion to Op's question,that is all :p

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Please use the Classifieds Wanted section - Rules

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Last edited by a moderator:

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Last time i had an ego style.... I lasted about 2 days before going back to analogs.... Unfortunately not for me i hated it so bad barely any flavor or vapor (this was a couple years ago though) Managed to quit only using a regulated mod and a nautilus, without those i'd still be on cigarettes no doubt.
Hmm.

If the "ego style" gear you're referring to is stuff like the Kanger pen-style, ego-threaded tanks that were popular back in 2013 or so - like even the Mini Pro Tanks - then please know that the tanks that are the subject of this thread are entirely different from those. They're not even close.

If you've actually tried one of the tanks and coils we're talking about, then more power to you. Opinion acknowledged.

In any event, congrats on finding gear that works for you!

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
joyetech ego one mega kit

I bought some of these Ego One Mega 2600 MAH kits sometime back mainly to get the tank and just considered the batteries extra and unneeded. I had never tried them together and figured they were nothing special as while they came with .5 an 1 ohm coils, there isn't any way to adjust voltage or wattage on them.

I have now tried them with .5 ohm coils, 1 ohm coils and other coils within .5 to 1.2 ohm recoiled clrs. Must auto adjust to coil ohm as they work perfect with every coil thrown at these batteries. impressive and will probably start using one for on the go. Very nice looking and small device.

Also gave one to a neighbor who is trying to quit as it seems fool proof with no fidgeting.

Looking for a starter for someone these are cheap at $8.90 a piece and work great.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii

I bought some of these Ego One Mega 2600 MAH kits sometime back mainly to get the tank and just considered the batteries extra and unneeded. I had never tried them together and figured they were nothing special as while they came with .5 an 1 ohm coils, there isn't any way to adjust voltage or wattage on them.

I have now tried them with .5 ohm coils, 1 ohm coils and other coils within .5 to 1.2 ohm recoiled clrs. Must auto adjust to coil ohm as they work perfect with every coil thrown at these batteries. impressive and will probably start using one for on the go. Very nice looking and small device.

Also gave one to a neighbor who is trying to quit as it seems fool proof with no fidgeting.

Looking for a starter for someone these are cheap at $8.90 a piece and work great.
Heh. The Kit, which includes the battery and a 4 ml Ego One Mega tank, costs $8.90, while a single 4 ml Ego One Mega tank lists at $27.50. :facepalm:

Isn't this the place with $32 minimum shipping, tho?

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Heh. The Kit, which includes the battery and a 4 ml Ego One Mega tank, costs $8.90, while a single 4 ml Ego One Mega tank lists at $27.50. :facepalm:

Isn't this the place with $32 minimum shipping, tho?

You need $29 in purchase to get free shipping. So no big deal.

$8 registered airmail for one kit. so $17 if one is all you want.

I bought 4 and was shipped free

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
You need $29 in purchase to get free shipping. So no big deal.

$8 registered airmail for one kit. so $17 if one is all you want.

I bought 4 and was shipped free

HealthCabin changed their rules and has gotten strict. They changed their policy and won't ship any of the clearance gear for free now, no matter how much you buy. They also won't allow the coupon codes on clearance gear any longer. Lots of loyal customers are very upset.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

yepper, those eGo ONE stick batteries are pretty darn cool for simple...

that's what I started with and qwikly started building coils to suit me with the auto-output

:vapor:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Have a lot of the ego one 2600 mah batteries yes there very good and nice for out and about also for vaping while using lawn tractor cutting grass for several hours.
My dna nano is the main mod otherwise while some stashed away if this thing ever stops.
Too many mods -life is great.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I do not understand the meaning of this phrase. Can someone actually have too many mods?:confused:

You are quite well aware the answer is NO. :lol:

Too... many.... mods.... these words do not belong together in the same sentence.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I do not understand the meaning of this phrase. Can someone actually have too many mods?:confused:

If Shawn doesn't have too many, none of us have too many.

Precedent has been established. THANKS, @Shawn Hoefer !!! :thumbs:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Me to Vapecrawler...Quite often...Eight Vape has a price on Vaping Gear that beats the lowest price listed on Vapecrawler.

Same day reply...Thanks for the suggestion, Gerry! I'll be sure to add them to my backlog!

Today's reply...I just wanted to reach out and let you know that I've added EightVape to Vapecrawler! If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread