eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Nice not too expensive small dna 75 mod? Have the K1 but would like one a little less hefty in weight to carry around.
Have you looked at the JAC? Here's a whole thread on it. JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

Not sure how much lighter (if any) it is compared to the K1. It does have some heft to it, but is a very nice mod (and in your price range).
It's my *desk* mode as it has a very light touch fire button. Easily locked (5 clicks), but I'm old and forgetful. I once put a Pico, set to 11w, in my pants pocket. Pulled it out to vape and it had climbed to 55w. :shock: Lesson learned. Shirt pocket only. ;)

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Is it also smaller in size?
It's a few milliliters less wide than the K1, but the height looks equal to me. I could have swore the JAC was smaller by more than that, but when I put them side-by-side, it's not. It's the lighter weight that threw me off.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks will read thread on it and probably end up with one.

Join us, Beams. ;)

20170713_105647.jpg

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Is it also smaller in size?

Perhaps this may give you some idea of the size difference. The JAC weighs prolly half what the K1 does (too lazy to drag the scales out). :)

Ciao!

K1vJAC.jpg

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    DPL, you'll be hard pressed to find a more sympathetic ear than mine when it comes to being a long-suffering football fan. All you have to do is look at my screen name to see I'm telling the truth. Yes, I'm adorable if I do say so myself, but it stands for Commodore, as in Vanderbilt Commodore.

Over the years I've suffered disappointment, heart break, humiliation and the agony of defeat. And, those were the good times. The greatest indignity of all came a few years back when our hotshot quarterback got into an altercation with a public telephone on campus and yanked the headset completely off. Now, he'd had a couple beers, but that's not where the indignity lay. I'm perfectly willing to adopt a boys-will-be-boys attitude about such things as long as it's a member of my own team.

No, I wasn't all that upset about a little drunken vandalism. What got me was that after teaching that telephone a lesson, he got caught by a campus cop. You see what I mean? Our star quarterback couldn't outrun a campus policeman who was no doubt weighed down by all manner of clothes and equipment. I'm so ashamed.

And, in case you haven't figured it out yet, his name was Jay Cutler. Good luck this season.
    As a Bears fan all I can say is nice to know nothing changed after college.:blink:

Reactions: DPLongo22

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    As a Detroit Lions fan, suffering would be an upgrade.

We are celebrating the 60th anniversary of our NFL championship, and the single playoff victory since.
    Well, at least their (im)Perfect season is far enough in the past (9 years?) that many people have forgotten it.:lol:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    He might not have power. Lots of power outages from Irma.

Yup, when I checked the news last night they said 2/3 of Florida still has no power. They're are power company tech's heading to FLA from all over the US and Canada to help out - they ran a story about a local group heading down there last night. Hopefully the power will be back on soon for everyone affected.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread