eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I broke down and placed an order from HG even though I'd said I never wanted to deal with them again (after a fiasco with them as a seller through DHGate). Placed my order for 24 items (some VCT Mini Full Kits, Tron-S tanks, Innokin SVD2.0 Kits, and Heatvape KF Minis) during their National Day Sale. Received notification that the package shipped on October 10th and I received it on the 12th. So, all was great buying from them directly!

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I broke down and placed an order from HG even though I'd said I never wanted to deal with them again (after a fiasco with them as a seller through DHGate). Placed my order for 24 items (some VCT Mini Full Kits, Tron-S Tanks, Innokin SVD2.0 Kits, and Heatvape KF Minis) during their National Day Sale. Received notification that the package shipped on October 10th and I received it on the 12th. So, all was great buying from them directly!

24 items :shock:

Was shipping more than the cost of the items themselves?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
24 items :shock:

Was shipping more than the cost of the items themselves?

Yep...24 items, but they weren't all for my stash. Ordered a few things I knew a friend would want for hers, too, (and I could save her some S/H), and a few of the things as nice but inexpensive gifts for Christmas.

The S/H cost was definitely more than the total of the items, but averaged out to only $2.88 S/H for each thing when all was said and done. Package weighed more than 8kg, too, so wasn't a small lightweight package. Many US vendors charge more than that for S/H per item, and the items would've been much more themselves, too!

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Yep...24 items, but they weren't all for my stash. Ordered a few things I knew a friend would want for hers, too, (and I could save her some S/H), and a few of the things as nice but inexpensive gifts for Christmas.

The S/H cost was definitely more than the total of the items, but averaged out to only $2.88 S/H for each thing when all was said and done. Package weighed more than 8kg, too, so wasn't a small lightweight package. Many US vendors charge more than that for S/H per item, and the items would've been much more themselves, too!

Then it was a good deal in the long run! I think it's going to be a long time before we see prices like that again.... even I took advantage of buying several mods I didn't really need. ;)

backitdown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
On a boat in So.CA
Depending on what you are shooting for. I like 27awg ss in the CLR for TC. Fits nicely with the insulator, 6 wraps gets around .5 ohm and 8 wraps around .6 ohm. If you want a little higher then 28 awg for around .7 or .8 ohm

I wish they made a 29AWG in 316L. Hitting the 1.0 mark is hard to do. I use 30ga 2.7mm 7 wraps and most of my coils end up at around 1.3. 30ga is just fragile for tight wicking. 29GA would be great----- still get a good amount of wraps with a firmer wire.

• Agree
Reactions: Katdarling

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Do the clr's do well with TC?
The SS316 Claptons I put in the CLR's for my Trons do TC like a bloody champ. I suspect you're asking about the Ti flavor of the CLR, which I haven't tried.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I wish they made a 29AWG in 316L. Hitting the 1.0 mark is hard to do. I use 30ga 2.7mm 7 wraps and most of my coils end up at around 1.3. 30ga is just fragile for tight wicking. 29GA would be great----- still get a good amount of wraps with a firmer wire.

They do
29 AWG Stainless Steel 316L

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
We have touch down....As promised for $2 each. That Eleaf lemo is one ugly looking tank though
IMG_1369.jpg

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
We have touch down....As promised for $2 each. That Eleaf lemo is one ugly looking tank though
IMG_1369.jpg
I got really good flavor out of my Lemo Drop. The thing is kind of a PITA to fill, tho - especially if you buy your liquid in bottles with glass droppers. The silicone, washer-like plug makes it better, but still not easy. Plus the air flow control mechanism was irritating.

Hmmm. Maybe I should revisit my Drop. It’s been packed away for quite a while now. Wonder how it does with TC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread