Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hello. My name is KD, and I believe I'm now an EGO MANIAC.

View attachment 603143

(And the hugest of thanks to Ms. Krisma who talked me into this sweet little tank!)
Welcome to the Ego Maniacs, Kween @Katdarling !!! Hope you love that sweet little tank as much as we do! And will you be blister packing, or building your own??
It's actually pretty EASY!!! I've gone as far as re-wicking, and am mustering the courage for building a coil as we speak! But, many of our other lovely ladies are building like the pros!

Where are my manners??? Here's our member T-shirt. Feel free to bling it up ....

proxy.php

And a couple of banners :

proxy.php

proxy.php

Meetings are on Thursday night in the clubhouse. New people bring the donuts and clean up after.
@IMRs and @Cheechako will pick you up on the bus:
5ab137ecb4690f6363a5ca83fcd4e96b.jpg

Don't forget the donuts!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hello. My name is KD, and I believe I'm now an EGO MANIAC.
(And the hugest of thanks to Ms. Krisma who talked me into this sweet little tank!)

hey now, how cool is that :D

so glad to hear, alls we gotts to do now is get your mind wrapped around :lol::lol: (see what I did there) building your own coils (ez-pz)
upload_2016-9-28_20-28-45.png

and look-almost a spreadsheet...
upload_2016-9-28_20-29-28.png

:w00t::lol::lol::thumbs::laugh:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Welcome to the Ego Maniacs, Kween @Katdarling !!! Hope you love that sweet little tank as much as we do! And will you be blister packing, or building your own??
It's actually pretty EASY!!! I've gone as far as re-wicking, and am mustering the courage for building a coil as we speak! But, many of our other lovely ladies are building like the pros!

Where are my manners??? Here's our member T-shirt. Feel free to bling it up ....

proxy.php

And a couple of banners :

proxy.php

proxy.php

Meetings are on Thursday night in the clubhouse. New people bring the donuts and clean up after.
@IMRs and @Cheechako will pick you up on the bus:
5ab137ecb4690f6363a5ca83fcd4e96b.jpg

Don't forget the donuts!

Nanny!!!!!!! That's KWITE the welcome, and thank you so VERY much! Had I known we were going to party hardy, I'd have bought one sooner!!!!!!!

Love the shirts and goodies.

hey now, how cool is that :D

so glad to hear, alls we gotts to do now is get your mind wrapped around :lol::lol: (see what I did there) building your own coils (ez-pz)
View attachment 603149

and look-almost a spreadsheet...
View attachment 603151

:w00t::lol::lol::thumbs::laugh:

Ha ha. HA HA. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! An "ALMOST" spreadsheet! big fat hugs, PuffZ!

I can build with the best of 'em, hon. I'll just never admit it. ;)

But for now, seeing as how the Egg Roll* and me are just a day old.... it's blister packin' mamma over here.

*Ego One Mega V2 Tank. Nah!! Give it a name, kids. A REAL name. So, mine is now named Egg Roll.

Thank you guys all for the sweet welcome! MUCH appreciated. :D

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I did my first rewick on the CLR, burned off the coil and put in rayon, Luv it! These Ego One Mega tanks are great!

I was so surprised that such an affordable tank with an easy rebuilt CLR, vapes as well if not better than some of the higher priced tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread