Status
Not open for further replies.

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
Hello Egomaniacs,

i've been researching for a small on-the-go device, that i can load up
with some viciously strong nic, maybe salts, for stealth tootling. Been looking at the pod
mods and the icare.. just don't like that they are not rebuildable.

Does the ego-one fit the bill? Does it have constant voltage output?
What version is best? The 2? The VT? Are they robust?
Do any other options come to mind? Small, sticklike, constant voltage, rebuildable?
Sorry for questions, just didn't feel like chewing through 81 pages.

Reactions: Katdarling

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hello Egomaniacs,
with some viciously strong nic, maybe salts, for stealth tootling. Been looking at the pod
mods and the icare.. just don't like that they are not rebuildable.
Does the ego-one fit the bill? Does it have constant voltage output?
What version is best? The 2? The VT? Are they robust?
Do any other options come to mind? Small, sticklike, constant voltage, rebuildable?
Sorry for questions, just didn't feel like chewing through 81 pages.

hello gotch23
yes, the eGo ONE is a good tank
(didn't feel like condensing 80+ pages into one post)

:)

Reactions: Katdarling

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Can't comment on the robustness of the ego one v2, but yes it has constant voltage.

Joyetech eGo ONE Features:

• Passthrough: The battery can be recharged while vaping
  • Large Battery Capacity: either 1500 mAh or 2200 mAh
  • Tank Capacity: 2 ml
  • Operating Voltage: From 3.3V to 4.2V
  • Output Mode: Direct (Bypass) & Constant Voltage only for the V2 version

Reactions: gotch23

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
with some viciously strong nic for stealth tootling.

Small, sticklike, constant voltage, rebuildable?

Have you considered the eGo AOI...(my current favorite out-and-about Tank/Mod)...

Small...the D19 is about the size of an 18650 battery...

Stick-like...the D16 is slimmer/longer than the D19...

Constant voltage...all 3 are constant (fixed) voltage...

Rebuildable...it's 0.6 Ω: BF SS316 coils are so inexpensive (and last so long) that I've never explored rebuilding...

Joyetech eGo AIO Kit (D16 D19 D22)

Joyetech BF & Notch & LVC & QCS Coils (5 pack)

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
@gotch23 If you separate the tank.. Ego One, Tron, ego v2.. ect .. or any of the other tanks that can use a CLR coil.. that part will work very well..

The stick.. power end well you can filter through quite a huge pile of options that may meet your needs.. so long as they have a 510 connection .. which is probably all of them.. :)

Reactions: gotch23

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
Thanks oplholik, seems like the v2 is what i want then (constant voltage). Weird
though that they went away from TC. I don't mind though.

Thank you gerrymi. Yes i have considered the ego AIO. All 10 or so versions of it...
so confused. This part of the market is out of my comfort zone. Last stickstyle i had
was a vision spinner 2 with an emow (well... still have it, but too big). I have also researched,
believe me... 20 pages in this thread, and also been trying to find decent info about AIO and other alternatives.

I like the design of the AIO (i'm generally digging the Bauhaus look of the newer joyetech stuff).
Also has an RBA doesn't it? http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-Cubis-BF-RBA-Head.html Or...?

Thank you northhar. Interesting... any of the other tanks that take the CLR coil.... sounds better and better.
Is there a list somewhere? Yeh... agreed the atty is most important, but i also do find the idea of a quality small
stickstyle battery appealing.

Thanks... back to the jungle of ego-succesors... sigh

Reactions: gerrymi

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Gotch,
look at Puffz post on page 76 he shows pictures of ego tanks that take clr coils.
From 2ml to 4ml tanks that have either 19mm base or 22mm base.

In my personal opinion CLR coil heads are very nice to use and rebuild and also to stash away some for the future.
A simple kanthal user and extremely happy with them.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Yes i have considered the ego AIO. All 10 or so versions of it...
so confused. This part of the market is out of my comfort zone. Last stickstyle i had
was a vision spinner 2 with an emow (well... still have it, but too big).

gotch...you may be overthinking this...

If you get the BF RBA Head and the eGo AIO D16 you'd get 2 prebuilt heads (with the D16) to use to get the "feel" of it before you rebuild...

It's small, stick-like and inexpensive...

All you'd have to do is...twist off top => screw in new coil => fill with juice => VAPE!!!

(Nothing confusing with it...:headbang: )

http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eGo-AIO-D16-Kit.html

Mohid

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2016
Pakistan
gotch...you may be overthinking this...

If you get the BF RBA Head and the eGo AIO D16 you'd get 2 prebuilt heads (with the D16) to use to get the "feel" of it before you rebuild...

It's small, stick-like and inexpensive...

All you'd have to do is...twist off top => screw in new coil => fill with juice => VAPE!!!

(Nothing confusing with it...:headbang: )

http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eGo-AIO-D16-Kit.html

Just a heads up. The page you linked states that the AIO D16 is not compatible with BF RBA coil head.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I got an RDA today and still Tron has the best flavour of anything I have tried with scottish roll wicking method. Every few months they say something is best ever, I haven't found anything this good for pure flavour yet. If you ain't looking to disappear like a ninja behind a cloud these are all you'll ever need.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
I got an RDA today and still Tron has the best flavour of anything I have tried with scottish roll wicking method. Every few months they say something is best ever, I haven't found anything this good for pure flavour yet. If you ain't looking to disappear like a ninja behind a cloud these are all you'll ever need.
Are you using the CLR coil with the Tron?

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Yeah, it's junk with stock coils IMO. Even the CLR I have to remove the wick in it before I use it, they use way to much
Yeah, I got my first Mega as part of the VTC mini kit. Tried it a couple times with the stock coil, and put it back in the box where it stayed until I discovered the CLR coil. Now I have seven and plan on a couple Trons as an early Christmas present to myself during Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Yeah, I got my first Mega as part of the VTC mini kit. Tried it a couple times with the stock coil, and put it back in the box where it stayed until I discovered the CLR coil. Now I have seven and plan on a couple Trons as an early Christmas present to myself during Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.
The Tron is one of the best looking tanks for sure, the air flow is tighter then Ego One though if your used to wide open on Ego One may want to stick with that. I got my Tron with Evic VTC Mini kit at local sale $40($29.98 USD).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread