EGO or KR808

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermonter16

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
Manassas, VA
Hi Guys,

Trying to make my first ecig purchase and aaarrrgggh, having a hard decision.

Important to me A LOT is battery life! Ease of use - pretty important!

I like the KR808 for the simplicity but I am unsure about battery life. Not that I am a heavy smoker (still using analogs) but when I smoke - I smoke a lot....or when I am on travel, etc.

I smoke clove cigarettes, now banned....5 or 6 an evening but on weekends - a heck of a lot more. I don't want to be fiddling with battery.

I don't want to pay a lot for the cartomizers but I guess people refill them which is a plus.

It seems I have heard a lot more about the EGO than the KR808 (not sure which model yet since I know there is like a,b,c, etc....)

Help me please - I'd like to place an order this weekend. Thank you!

j21blackjack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2010
Georgia
My eGo plus 510 cartomizers worked great. I have since moved on to 5v vaping with the same cartomizers. I was even able to switch a carto from a fruity flavor to a different flavor with a little boiling water, so cartos can be very useful. Cartos are also pretty cheap compared to attys. I haven't lost a carto yet, it's only been two weeks though, with a week at 5v.

I have also used an 808 on my 510 attys. It worked fine, but I think the eGo batteries last longer.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
vermonter. I just realized where you are :) nother VA vaper. I will typically go through 3 cartridges in a WORK day, then more at night. But I can vape at my desk and don't have to take "smoke" breaks. A cartomizer will last me most of the workday, though I will top it off occassionally. As far as fluid, I go through roughly 2ml a day so 30ml lasts me ~2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread