Ego-T Battery problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jari91

Jun 28, 2012
Canada
Hey guys

just started vaporizing recently and its been great. Got myself the Ego-T and I have been smoke free for a while now. I ran into a problem today. On my way to work, I was using my vaporizer in the car when it stopped working. It just blinks three times and no steam. I have tried shutting it off and also plugging into the charger and nothing seems to be working. Light just blinks 3 times. I am wondering if anyone has come across this problem before and can give me a tip on how to snap it back into working order or is my battery done? My Vaporizer looks like this: Upgraded eGo-T Battery with Stardust tank Clearomizer 2.0. any help would be great. Thanks

Jari

Green Mtn Vpr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2011
VT
Its the new vaping and driving safety electronics! Kinda like how they want to make cell phones auto disable in a car. After all you might block vision with all that vapor!

Seriously tho...had it happen before and the batt was done (charger ran other batts up fine)

Time to order a Twist!

Yes its only a battery problem. Second vaporizer is working fine after charge. Problem came with this one. Was working fine during the first part of my ride to work. Came to a red light, not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread