Ego-T Battery problem

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Jari91, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jari91

Jari91 New Member

Hey guys

just started vaporizing recently and its been great. Got myself the Ego-T and I have been smoke free for a while now. I ran into a problem today. On my way to work, I was using my vaporizer in the car when it stopped working. It just blinks three times and no steam. I have tried shutting it off and also plugging into the charger and nothing seems to be working. Light just blinks 3 times. I am wondering if anyone has come across this problem before and can give me a tip on how to snap it back into working order or is my battery done? My Vaporizer looks like this: Upgraded eGo-T Battery with Stardust Tank Clearomizer
    2.0. any help would be great. Thanks

Jari

2. MikeI70

MikeI70 Full Member

Is it only this battery you have a problem with? I'm thinking it may be a charger issue.

3. minyddol

minyddol Super Member ECF Veteran

If both were bought from the same place send the seller a email...might exchange both

4. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

5. Jari91

Jari91 New Member

Yes its only a battery problem. Second vaporizer is working fine after charge. Problem came with this one. Was working fine during the first part of my ride to work. Came to a red light, not working.

6. VPCx3

VPCx3 Full Member

I agree; contact the seller and ask for an exchange. I haven't had any problems with my eGo-T, but I know someone who had the same problem with an eGo-C. It was a simple case of a bad battery.

7. Green Mtn Vpr

Green Mtn Vpr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Its the new vaping and driving safety electronics! Kinda like how they want to make cell phones auto disable in a car. After all you might block vision with all that vapor!

Seriously tho...had it happen before and the batt was done (charger ran other batts up fine)

Time to order a Twist!

8. dnrtn2342

dnrtn2342 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What do u have attached to the battery? I ran across this a couple days ago, I had a bad 306 atty, tried atty on two diff fully charged batteries and got 3 blinking blue lights

9. dnrtn2342

dnrtn2342 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Do a test, take the stardust off "blinking bat" put it on the good battery, if it blinks again, your stardust is dead.

Take a good stardust off good batt and put on blinking batt to see if it works. Trust me I did same thing 3 days ago

10. sleazy1or2i

sleazy1or2i New Member

Is that joye ego battery or from other

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.