EGo-t charger options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justjames75

Jun 12, 2014
Chattanooga, Tn
Hi gang,
I purchased 2 sets of the ego-t kits off eBay for the missus and myself to quit smoking with. They came with 2 batteries each with chargers. Having 4 batteries in some state of charge through out the day is there a charger setup that will charge more than one at a time or do I need to get another single charger? I have one in the truck and one in the house.
At the end of the month I hope to upgrade to an MVP2, but would like to keep the egos for work (I work in a very dusty environment). The MVP will be my home setup. Size wise the ego works great on the go and I see no need to replace it entirely at this point, it has been a good little device and did just what we needed it to. Thanks

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi gang,
I purchased 2 sets of the ego-t kits off eBay for the missus and myself to quit smoking with. They came with 2 batteries each with chargers. Having 4 batteries in some state of charge through out the day is there a charger setup that will charge more than one at a time or do I need to get another single charger? I have one in the truck and one in the house.
At the end of the month I hope to upgrade to an MVP2, but would like to keep the egos for work (I work in a very dusty environment). The MVP will be my home setup. Size wise the ego works great on the go and I see no need to replace it entirely at this point, it has been a good little device and did just what we needed it to. Thanks

There are multiple chargers but the specs on them are different for the eGo and I wouldn't recommend them. And they are not rapid chargers - they're really for 510 batteries 150mA rather than eGo chargers 420mA. They work but it takes a long time.

510 Titan/Tornado Battery Mega Charger

Better off with this:

eGo/eGo-T USB Wire Charger - My Freedom Smokes

and perhaps a few dual usb wall plugs from Wal-Mart or staples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread