Status
Not open for further replies.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Hello everyone,

We put another new product on the site today. It's the EGO-T. These are 510 threaded and come with 5 Ego tanks and 2 cone-style (510) atomizers. The batteries are rated at 650mah and are not regulated. The tanks can be filled with any juice. We have one kit that comes with juice and one without. We should have replacement batteries and atomizers available soon. Please NOTE: These batteries are not compatible with other V4L cartomizers or hardware without an adapter. Enjoy!

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Thank you Mark!! Wheres Wader?

Now there's a good question ! Hmmm, new game for the holidays, Where's Wally - er Wader ?

WadeR is: asleep under the Christmas Tree after drinking too much eggnog. Wrap him up and put a gift tag on him. Hang on Wade sweetie, is that mistletoe I see above us (hanging from my exitedly shaking hand) :hubba::hubba: ?

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Katz, Margikins is gonna hafta have a word with you . . . :danger: :laugh:

Do you think Margikins might :shock: suspect something :shock: ??? At least I am quite open in my um...attraction admiration, not stalking him (apart from the mistletoe - I have no idea how that got into my hand, honest Margikins! :angel:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread