eGo-T Vs Go-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have a bunch of Go-cartos that have been refilled 3 or 4 times and are still just as good as new. (I realize that's not a lot, but that's the data I have so far.)

You don't have to count. I do, just to avoid leaking, but I do occasionally lose track and find that the juice will usually start to drip out of the battery end before it pools on top of the fill (20%VG/80%PG). 90 to 100 drops is usually about right to avoid any dripping.

I haven't disassembled one but they look a lot like a giant version of Bloog's MaxxFusion cartos and perform about the same.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Rachus, the Go-carts don't come with caps on them like the traditional ones; 510, KR808D-1, etc., so you can't squeeze juice into them or also known as "condom fill". As Griffin mentioned, after around 90+ drops you look below it to see if it starts leaking a little bit. That's when you know you are full.

The Go-carts produce huge clouds of vapor which is what makes me stick with them. Only time will tell if the Go-carts can be refilled many times. (I'm on my second refill and it is really great so far).

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Here's a shot of a KR808D-1, Go-cart and eGo Cartomizer. Notice that the Go-cart does not have caps on the ends.

Attachments

• cartomizers3types.jpg
    cartomizers3types.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 676

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
I read in a thread on how they are cleaning these. Has anyone had to try dry burning one yet? Or can that be done with a carto?

With cartomizers I can tell when they are running low and continue to refill until they seem to produce a decreased flavor. I usually just toss it and grab a new one. I've had some cartomizers that have been refilled over 25 times! Some are bad from the start, but not very common. I haven't heard of anyone dry burning a cartomizer but I am open to new ideas.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Cool SSV2, was looking for the angle to the post, thanks -- now is this the part that has to be "pulled up" if cranked on the charger too tight? or is it on the charger?

Actually, There has been some discussion about where GO-GO owners are experiencing the center post of the battery itself depressing slightly upon fastening battery to charger and in some cases twisting the cartomizer on too tight pushes the center post down enough where a proper connection in thus compromised.

Although, this may be a minor issue to some, it is none the less unacceptable for anyone that has invested money in the purchase of this particular unit!

It is true that you can temporally remedy this by adjusting the center post by very gently raising it slightly. I would urge those to be very careful with this as not to twist the post because there are wires that are attached internally to this post and are basically soldered on. Any additional stress by over twisting and turning on this post may result in damaging the internal circuitry thus making your battery useless.

:)The good news is.....This is not as epidemic as it may seem considering the total number of units sold by Nhaler.com has shown a very small percentage of batteries with this issue.
It is significant to note that when a supplier orders a large quantity of units there is always going to be some variants as well some defects that escape the factory undetected.

I have been researching the GO-GO for quite some time and have been able to acquire a great deal of information about the unit from the development to actually having performed some beta testing on the most recent modified units that Frank from Cig Easy had manufactured to his own personal specifications.

I have invested a significant chunk of change torwards the purchase of several boxes of GO-GO 5-ml cartomizers to examine for variants in internal construction, test total liquid capicity, note any leakage issues, wicking problems, and measure consistancy in ohm ratings from cart to cart using my multimeter.

I had spoken with Drew regarding his unique involvement with the creative development of GO-GO and the LR GO- cartomizers he now carries exclusively at Nhaler.com as well just recently touched base with him in conversation regarding the latest data on the GO-GO and some additional things that are currently on the drawling table before he was to depart for China later this afternoon re-visiting the factory where he has been actively involved with modifications and improvements with the GO-GO from its original conception.

Frank owner of Cig Easy whom has played a key role recently with his own line of GO-GO kits being that the most recent models he now stocks since the beginning of February of this year feature a chrome band and end cap in contrast to the brass center band, threading and end cap. The cut off time is approx. 15-20 seconds.

The manual button activated batteries also boast an impressive solid center post connection. This should reduce if not totally eliminate any downward movement of the center post connector when attaching to charger and/or screwing on GO-Cartomizers.
View attachment 30400 View attachment 30401

I will be posting a comprehensive non-bias review on the GO-GO soon!

It seems quite apparent that both US vendors Drew and Frank are making every effort to ensure that these GO-GO units are reliable with the intention of optimal performance. They both have a sincere passion for their products they invest a great deal of time, money, research and testing before they consider adding them to their personal line up of merchandise.

SSV2

Last edited:

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Thanks SSV2 for the thorough discussion of the new Go-go!

I really like these, but today I experienced a problem recharging my first battery: the light wouldn't come on (on the battery). I thought it may not be tight enough so tightened it a little bit, but no light. I tried re-tightening several times but no luck. Then I tried one more time before contacting Frank but the light came on. Your talk about slightly raising the contact is good to know.

Are 5 ml cartomizers in the future?

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Great thread about this great new product!

There have been some comments here about the proprietary battery/carto fitting. Many of the new PVs are doing this, e.g., Boge Leo and JSB VGO-801. If there is sufficient support for the device (e.g., with the Leo), I don't have a problem with it. For example, last night I realized I was down to my last Leo atty and I wanted to order some more. [I can't be without my Leo!] Most of the half-dozen suppliers who carry it are out of stock and I started to panic, but eLiquidPlanet had them.

I am confident that the Go-Go will be supported, at least by NHaler and CigEasy. NHaler is just so big and I know that CigEasy is committed (I was speaking with Frank just last night). And, because of its virtues, I am optimistic that other suppliers will jump on board.

Also, very shortly, CigEasy will be carrying Go-Go batt to Kr8 carto and Kr8 batt to Go-cart adapters, expanding its interchangeability considerably. [Imagining a Go-cart on a MaxX Fusion Mini battery is an amusing image.:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread