eGo-T Vs Go-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
I'm having trouble with the little stem on the Go-go also. I was told to pull the stem up to make the connection w/the charger. I thought it was a problem with the charger, but it's the stem on the battery that is the culprit. I don't feel comfortable at all with messing around with the stem. I'll probably break something. I'm going to send my Go-Go back to Nhaler but I'm a little afraid to order another one because it seems like several people (both from Nhaler and Cigeasy) are having this problem. I hope it gets resolved. It works well, but no one should have to use tweezers on a battery every time they go to charge.

I am reluctant to mess with the battery contact also. What I did was tighten the battery tighter than I would normally. I continued tightening it and finally the battery light came on. It worried me while I was doing it, but it worked. Be careful. I should warn that you could possibly break the recharger in the process. I have written CigEasy about this but it is too early to hear back. But I will post the reply when I get it.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
I looked at the recharger closely and saw that the plastic around the top, where you screw in the battery, is not level. See first pic:
go-go_rechargerProblem_1.jpg
If you look closely you can see that the plastic top is not flat. It is slightly higher on one side. So, I sanded it down flat. (Took a while to do all that sanding). See the next pic:
go-go_rechargerProblem_3.jpg
That took care of my recharger problem :)

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
You guys crack me up - you're like Mcgyver! Sand, solder and place tin foil! Gotta love the "fix it" mentality of men!! That's why women want to have a man around if they are ever stuck on a desert island. Me? I'm sending mine back for a new one! But in the meantime............tin foil should work!

LOL! Hey sandiego, I was a big McGyver fan (maybe that shows) :)

Oh, and PS: I looked at my charger and it's completely level (not that intended to do any sanding!). It's definitely the stem that is recessing. I've got to pull it up or it's not going to make contact and charge.

Interesting that some have too much plastic on the top and some have a recessed center contact. That should be taken care of pronto by the suppliers. Let us know the outcome.

tdwave

ECF Veteran
Hey all,
Tax money came in.. so of course i had to spend some of that on my vape... I have been using the xhaler mod 14500 bat, with cisco lr 306, dripping for the past year. pretty close to amazing. But the thought of a tank full of juice has been a thought. So i was minutes away from buying the ovale t until i ran across this post. Needless to say, I purchased the GOGO from Drew... Pretty damn amazing. Ok, only two days into it but it does rock. Looking forward to going to work without 20 dripping sessions. Two things. The charger did the same thing. No contact on either bat. until i looked and sanded the plastic down to right around where the metal starts. Perfect now.. and for the crowd that wants to know how it vapes. Its kind of a airy draw... really full and robust vapor. TASTE IS AWESOME.. Full Flavor on my fav juice right now.
Anyway this is the longest post i have submitted yet. thanks to Greyrat for taking his time to promote a really nice piece of equipment.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Hey all,
Tax money came in.. so of course i had to spend some of that on my vape... I have been using the xhaler mod 14500 bat, with cisco lr 306, dripping for the past year. pretty close to amazing. But the thought of a tank full of juice has been a thought. So i was minutes away from buying the ovale t until i ran across this post. Needless to say, I purchased the GOGO from Drew... Pretty damn amazing. Ok, only two days into it but it does rock. Looking forward to going to work without 20 dripping sessions. Two things. The charger did the same thing. No contact on either bat. until i looked and sanded the plastic down to right around where the metal starts. Perfect now.. and for the crowd that wants to know how it vapes. Its kind of a airy draw... really full and robust vapor. TASTE IS AWESOME.. Full Flavor on my fav juice right now.
Anyway this is the longest post i have submitted yet. thanks to Greyrat for taking his time to promote a really nice piece of equipment.

tdwave, I'm glad you are getting the great effect that I am! The Go-go has taken over and that is all I use. I put my eGo-Ts on the shelf. I am also glad the sanding trick worked for you too. I think they will resolve it soon. I'm glad the flavor and smoke level is great for you, it is for me too!

tdwave

ECF Veteran
Yes Greyrat,
I am home sick from work today. Making a comeback though. You know how tough it is. Someone pays 50 -80 dollars on something and thats the best. Like a TV, man yours look good but you can see the pimple on his a-- kind of thing.
Your words sounded real and i am totally blown away by the ease and so far every hit on it is heaven.
So thanks once again.. I will take this moment to ask you a couple questions though. First, i have never used a cart. can you say within reason how long the atty might last on this? My reason for that is cost wise, 15.00 for 5 blanks from Drew vs. 7 - 8 dollars for a att.. This could be way cheaper. Am i thinking wrong here?
So i am assuming, just keep filling and don't let it dry out until the atty frys, Right?
Thanks, have a good day..
Don't tell no one else about this, more for us. ha.
John

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Rachus, great shots of the eGo-T and Go-go. The Go-go is like a cigar in size!

tdwave, maybe only the ones on this thread are using it and there will always be supplies for us ;)
Here's my cartomizer method, although I may not be doing it the best. With the regular cartomizers I can notice when the flavor starts to taste a little off. Maybe a kind of drier taste. It's not precise, but that's how I do it. In general, with the regular carts I get anywhere from 10 to 30 refills. (Empty ones take around 25 drops, refills around 15) Every now and then I'll get a brand new one that doesn't produce the right amount of smoke from the beginning. It will go in the trash. I have never tried to work on one. So, with cartomizers, my biggest expense is the eliquids. This is one of the advantages of using cartomizers, your expense is pretty low. With regular carts I use about one box of 5 per month ($7.95 CigEasy).

The Go-go is a little different. On my very first fill (I ordered blank Go-carts) I put too much in. I was watching the fiber inside it as I filled because that's the way in the regulars. I was watching the fiber to stop when it suddenly gets like it won't take any more, but I overfilled! With the Go-cart, I have found that you have to watch the bottom. When a drop comes out of the bottom, it is full. On an empty one it looks like 90-93 drops and you are done. Also, after that drop appears, you will have to use a paper towel or similar and dob up the few little drops still on the bottom. It is pretty fast. That is the extent of the work with a Go-go and I am thrilled!

I have been using only the Go-go now for 2 weeks and it is awesome. I just switched to my second Go-cart yesterday because on the first one I didn't refill it on purpose to see what the effect is from too many drags and no refills. It acted just like the regular carts, it starts getting a very slight, but noticeable burnt taste. So the trick with the Go-go is knowing when to refill before running it dry. I've been refilling once a day and the refill ranges from 35-50 drops. So at that rate, it would take me 10 weeks to go through a box of 5 Go-carts. But I know they will exceed that from my previous experience with cartomizers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread