eGo-T Vs Go-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdwave

ECF Veteran
Greyrat, you are always welcome to come up and jam with us always. I think what comes with age is you get way past the (this is my stage) attitude. We let anyone at anytime come up and have a ball, And thanks about the website thats my doing.
I had fun over the years creating that. I am somewhat of a web builder.. Let me say now, that i do it for fun.
We will meet.

tdwave

ECF Veteran
sandiego,
Maybe i am wrong here but if you load up a cart with 3m why think that you have to vape it all in one day.... that cart could last you 2 weeks, if your not hitting it every 20 sec. or 2 -3 days if you have a couple other carts with different flavors... switch em. I know what you mean about the nic hit. So just slow down and enjoy that your delivery system is working better and you need less drags. or better yet lower the nic and go crazy.
As far as the connections. Its to bad that you were not able to see a little plastic lip above the metal screw in area. I did file mine down even to the brass and i did connect..
Good luck

VPC

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
USA
Greyrat

You guys have me convinced to try a Go Go so a couple questions if you could answer before I place an order.

I see Easy Cigs and Nhaler both sell the Go Go but I think I read something about the battery voltages might be different off the charger (might be higher on CE) and one has a logo (CE) and the other doesn't I would prefer not to have on my battery.

I know it might sound a little crazy but I would just prefer not to have it on there imo. So I want to order from the same place you did due your review but that one has a logo CE. I think you bought yours from Cig Easy so if that is the case I am going to order my kit from there and a box of Go Go 2.0 cartos from Nhaler.

Greyrat can you confirm which place you bought your Go Go from?

By any chance Greyrat if you bought yours from EC do you think or does it look possible to remove the CE logo on the battery?

TIA

Before anyone says anything I know its loaded voltage that matters and since I think the info I read was just off the charger (EC) and is all the info we have I would prefer to go with the off the charger info for now.

VPC

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
USA
NHALER is less expensive than EasyCig.......for the GO GO, why would you want to pay more?

The Go Go is $60.00 from Nhaler and it is $59.95 at Easy Cig unless you know of a coupon code? In my previous post I stated the reasons why including possible voltage differences. I would prefer to order from where Greyrat did do to his review and incase there is a voltage difference between the two.

Last edited:

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
oh....i must have looked at something wrong, i thought i had seen 70 something bucks on easy cig website. will have to see shipping differences between the two-those can really vary!

The Go Go is $60.00 from Nhaler and it is $59.95 at Easy Cig unless you know of a coupon code? In my previous post I stated the reasons why including possible voltage differences. I would prefer to order from where Greyrat did do to his review and incase there is a voltage difference between the two.

VPC

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
USA
Hey VPC
I purchase 3 units from Nhaler.. No CE logo

lol I know trust me if it wasn't for possible voltage difference I think read awhile back my order would already be in at Nhaler.

If any of you guys that have the Go Go and a mutimeter could you post the off the charger voltage and where you ordered your Go Go from?

TIA

Last edited:

johnnydotexe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Springfield, MO
Just read this entire thread....

My current gear is two eGo 650mAH batts, one eGo PT, couple boxes of boge non-LR cartos, a pretty decent starter kit that didn't cost much at all. This stuff combined with Wyatt Earp and 555 from FSUSA(50/50 24mg) has kept me analog-free for over a week now. It just seems lacking, I feel like I should be experiencing a little more taste and a little more vapor, with a little less maintenance...I'm having to top-off my cartos every hour or so, but then again I am almost constantly vaping. Not quite as much as I was with my first batch of juices which were Dekang 16mg 100/0(tasted disgusting, btw). Only thrown one carto away so far due to damage inside that center tube from flushing too hard with the walgreens syringe method.

Anyways, I think you guys got me sold on the Go-Go. Still waiting to hear some reviews on the Go-Go LR cartos, mainly if they last as long as the regular ones and offer much difference in flavor/vapor. Definitely subscribing to this thread so I can stay tuned, and maybe even post a "just ordered" reply. ;)

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
sandiego, maybe you're not used to the huge clouds of nico-vapor! I know it had the same effect on me. Suddenly my head would spin a little from the huge inhaled cloud ;p Now I don't take a drag every 5 seconds like I was doing with the eGo-T :)

johnnydotexe, I am interested in some LR reviews too. Of all my experiences with the PV, I have never tried an LR, which is weird.

Rachus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Indiana, USA
This post, I have to clarify something (maybe in my own mind as well)...as my original posts on these forums will reflect, I enjoyed the eGo-t initially, it was my first, "real" PV (I had the "Mini Cigarette" about 2 - 3 years ago, just didn't stick with it). My wife is still trying to enjoy hers. She had trouble flooding it initially due to just newbness, and isn't quite ready to give up cigarettes completely - although she's trying. I still maintain her kit for her, but will likely do some sort of mini for her eventually. She's stated she wants a cigarette-sized kit (open to suggestions here from the pros)...

tdwave: Great testifying brother! Thanks for your rap on this awesome product. I sold all my keyboard gear over the years (used to play

professionally for about 12 years), but will check out your website and band when I'm not behind the corporate firewall ...

vpc: I got mine from CigEasy.com, the dark, navy blue logo is not obtrusive but I understand if someone would like to remove it. It's not embedded, but rather, I don't know maybe a sticker, or paint, and looks to be easily scratched off - no, scratch that (so to speak), I tried removing the letter y as a test and it is more part of the whole paint job -- I've scratched down to metal (I don't mind) can't recommend you try removing the CE logo, sorry... Also, I don't have a multimeter anymore -- thinking about getting another - I'm sure you'll get your answer from someone soon on this -- SSV2 could answer this for you I'll wager.

greyrat: Can't thank YOU enough for the awesome info on this and you're continuing support. You jam on with tdwave :) Did I hear you say once you've cleaned a cart? Water? Have you seen this post?

...I'm thinking of trying in on a atty I did the same thing Les did -- but accidentally mixed a radically different juice in a LABELED cart - I was tired. (FYI Red Bull and Carmel Mocha ain't that bad mixed kiddies, but don't fill 'em bent or tired. Can you dig it... )

texastumbleweed: Yeah I know right? It would seem Drew would want to have these stand out a bit more on the NHaler.com site -- I tried multiple searches with variables, and couldn't get his search tool to pull it up -- it's also pretty tough to find info out on the web, without getting a bunch of go-go dancers (which, in another frame of mind, ain't bad for me...), but anyhoo, just to keep on propagating:

CigEasy Links:
THE GO-GO

Nhaler.com links:
The Go-Go
Go-Go Cartomizers (3 Ohm)
Go-Go Low Resistance Cartomizers (2 Ohm)

sandiego: hang in there girl. I'm hopeful and sure experts like Drew and Frank and SSV2 are doing everything they can to ensure quality is improved on these things. Any and all input we give here can only help their cause...yada yada, you know all this of course. I was chain vaping too, but on this thing...whew, I gotta either cut my 24mg or go to 18mg or lower.

ExMarbRed, SaigesPoppa: welcome to Club Go-Go! glad you are enjoying it too - the more the merrier IMO - yeah I thank greyrat and his loyal followers as well. I'll probably do a bit of plastic removal on my charger too. The posts on the batts seem to be holding up well (literally) for me at least - got my kit from CigEasy.com (chrome, not brass/gold bands)

Panhandler: I'm excited for you, don't know what your history is with PVs (mine's limited), but looking forward to your take on the LR attys.

...Oh mercy, sorry about all this TL;DR folks, I usually don't talk this much on any forum, I'm just excited about vaping in general and this awesome PV.

Last edited:

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
I had been planning to do this and finally got around to it. I split apart the Go-cart to see what's inside.

Attachments

• go-cart_inside_1.jpg
    go-cart_inside_1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 248
  • go-cart_inside_2.jpg
    go-cart_inside_2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 224
  • go-cart_inside_3.jpg
    go-cart_inside_3.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 230
  • go-cart_inside_4.jpg
    go-cart_inside_4.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 236
  • go-cart_inside_5.jpg
    go-cart_inside_5.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 255

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Thanks all, sorry for the dirty stuff on the cut, but I had to use a Dremel and the cutting wheel throws off its dust. I tried to get most of it off... This was my first Go-cart that I started on 2/17. On its 10th refill I decided to run it dry to see if it would be noticeable and it was. It began to create less vapor and started simultaneously tasting less flavorful. This is basically the same with the KR808D-1s that I have. So I am going to slice open a KR808D-1 to see what it has. I'll show them next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread