EGO TANK LR atomizer review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
they sell their regular TAWA for 9.99, if they start selling some LR TAWAs then I'm guessing the price to be in between 7.99-9.99

Ummmm... the difference between a TAWA atty and a "regular" atty is just the warranty.

Since the LR atty has a "DOA only" warranty, it already is a TAWA.

Gonzo562

Feb 28, 2011
Long Beach
Could it be that when your comparing the new LR Atty to a regular used atty (2-3 weeks old) that the taste would be a lot different. It makes sense that you would get warmer vapes and better vaper prodution but I don't see how increased volts creates better taste. Could it be that your used regular atty has gunk build up and other ejuices causing a milder, mixed or less flavorfull taste? I'm just saying! The regular T attys work great.

I don't wanna jump the band wagon yet. Plus TW doesn't provide a warranty? I'll wait it out....

Last edited:

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Is anyone other than TotalyWicked selling an eGo-T LOW RESISTANCE atty? As far as I can tell, TW does not sell an eGo-T battery (1000mah, 5 click protection). Hate to have to order from two different places!

Does anyone know if any other suppliers will have the LR version soon??

LF said they'd be getting the LR attys in:) They have the ego 1000 mah with the 5 clicks off/on with 6 mos warranty:vapor:
RIMP:evil:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Vicky from Cignot posted that they should have them in either at the end of the week or beginning of next week.

That makes me happy. I ordered a couple from TW but TW never seems to be in much of a hurry to get stuff shipped to me. Plus, I'm pretty sure the USPS uses carrier pigeons and mules to ship from East to West. Vicky has me spoiled with her almost instant shipping.

pandatera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
NY
I just contact Ovale to see will they be selling the LR tank atty. I wanted to buy it from them, becuz I wanted to buy one of those eGo-tank necklace and didn't want to pay shipping just for that.

This is what Trevor from Ovale responded to my question regarding the LR tank atty

No, we haven't ordered then because after testing we found they preformed just like a regular tank atty. But if customers want them, we can order.

Trevor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread