• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ego tank users fall in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuakong

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
Singapore
very 1st one. but I keep pulling it off and on. that might have caused the leak.

By right, should not but quite possible also.
Saw a video that the juice in the cart should not leak out even if there's already a hole in the cart.

Maybe, when you put back, it was not tight. There shld be a click sound rite?

natgw

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2011
Singapore
By right, should not but quite possible also.
Saw a video that the juice in the cart should not leak out even if there's already a hole in the cart.

Maybe, when you put back, it was not tight. There shld be a click sound rite?

the click sound only last for a while. after some time it will not be as tight anymore. haha. sounds abit wrong.

OaklandCA

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
OaklandCA
The leaks are chronic. Due to wick design, not so much the tank hole. Juice is a factor and vaping style. hard long frequent pulls contributes to flooding/leaking but the design is flawed. After a while they start to clog. and they don't clean easily. taking them apart is way to difficult for something that's supposed to be easier than the older (and cheaper) solutions.

the batteries are great.

ckgjt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Ga
I read where someone on this thread said not to screw the battery tightly to the atomizer. To leave it a little loose. I am trying that and so far not one single leak. I am using unsmoke.us juice. I have been leaving the connection loose since last night and when I pull out the tank, which is often, it has been completely dry. Has anyone else tried this?

KMAR75

Jan 25, 2011
Tulsa, OK
I've experienced leaky attys after about the 5th or 6th refill(I refill tanks with a blunt tipped syringe), also after cleaning the attys by soaking in hot water and then blowing them out I get a burnt taste. I've tried dripping juice straight on the atty to eliminate the burnt taste, but there's just no getting rid of it. I'm also tasting a harsh chemical taste(my atty is about 2 months old, so I know it's not primer). I couldn't get the chemical taste to go away so I just switched to another atty.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
I've been using the eGo-t on my Buzz and I'm on my 3rd refill. Not a single leak since I've started using it.
My first fill was pretty nasty. I just used PG and cinnamon to help with the taste. I didn't really inhale much, just wanted to run a tank thru the new atty and get rid of that sheety taste.
For the most part it is gone. Once in awhile when I vape, I will get a funky taste as if I've been hitting it hard for a few minutes, but I have not. It can happen on my first hit sometimes. Seems like maybe the tank is empty, but it is actually almost full.

Overall, it's not too bad. The only thing I had to do was use a 510-510 extenstion for the eGo-T atty to fit on my Buzz.:thumb:

Flamethrower24

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Singapore
It's the wicking part of the atty that's causing the burnt taste and less vapor production. So far my atty is working perfectly. I usually split my draw to two draws and so far my atty is performing well. Initially I also keep having burnt taste. But I just continued using the same atty and after a while it was ok already. When I busted one of my old atty (coz I didn't use the right tool for opening it), I saw that the wick material is a bit burnt. So I guess, initially if it burns, you will have a burnt taste that might stay there for a while. But afterwards it can be washed away by the juices you vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread