eGo-V V2 mega issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
So my battery is having issues. I just got it about a week ago. I know its not super high tech but it shouldn't be this bad. It seems my battery calibration is off. It thinks that the battery is empty when my display shows that I still have two bars of battery left. This just barely happened today. I noticed that after I pulled it off the charger this morning it dropped to half power about 30 minutes later with only a couple of puffs off it. So I plugged it in and it charged until it was at full charge again. Then it has ran fine until just now. I wasn't getting any strong vape even at 6 Volts (which it obviously wasn't pushing out). Now it won't even let me vape it because the battery is so low, yet the screen turns on when I check what voltage I'm running at. Any idea what could be the issue? Any way to calibrate it so it knows what true zero is on the battery? Thanks on advance for the help.

Night Owl

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Fort Lauderdale FL
This might be a little late for the op but I have been using this battery for over a month now regular. I pretty much chain vape it and I get 12 hours or more out of it consistently. Maybe you have a bad one. I have noticed that if you charge it until the led display turns off it lasts longer. Mine will show 4 bars when I take it off the charger and the led is still lit. But it weakens rapidly I notice. If I let it charge until the led display shuts off it lasts about 3 hours longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread