EHPro Bachelor RTA - single coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Blah mine started weeping again. I checked the chamber and it is still very flush from when I hammered it down so idk ... it is now.

I'm thinking it's the oring at the very bottom of coil base. Gonna try what @vincom is talking about and use a beefier oring there.

I would like to try the second step that @JeremyR is talking about but I don't quite understand how I am too pull apart the chamber, or where this oring is that he is talking about. Could you go into more detail Jeremy and explain how to pull apart that chamber to get to the oring?

Yeah Doc. I saw my buddy the other day, still using it daily and it was dry between the tank and base above the air control ring where it always weeded before. Vapes great too I must say.. Damn.

Sorry took so long, could have saved a lot of these tanks. I found the picture I took of what's inside the two piece chamber assembly.

What your seeing there is the threaded bottom portion of the tank section, the juice control is integrated. So the chamber you normally see is pulled off and still attached with the glass as seen in the background.

The black o-ring right there is what's leaking.

Just hammer the juice ports that got deformed flat again, worked fine for me, the key sealing point is the oring. It was a common one as I had one laying around that fit or I just cleaned and flipped the oring, don't remember. Lol

So how did I get it off? Well as the pic assumes, it was fully assembled and I popped it off by hand iirc. On the mod bend like breaking a stick it till it went crooked then back the other way as I pulled and it popped off.

Took everything apart and then hammered the camber back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread