eJoker's and RY4 - Vape or Steep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
vape 'em right out of the mailer (you're going to want to anyway, may as well) but then set them aside for a week, take them out and try them again. Your tastebuds will let you know if the change is significant to you. Taste is so individual its pretty hard to say, but in my experience at least a week, maybe 10 days till they really start to taste their best.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
vape 'em right out of the mailer (you're going to want to anyway, may as well)
Ha. You read my mind. I think subconsciously I was looking for an excuse to vape them straight out of the package and I just needed some confirmation that doings so wasn't just a straight up bad idea.

But think about it. To get just 30ml of these two juices, I had to watch the clock and stalk the website with my credit card number already "copied" so I just had to "paste" it. I had to sit ready to snipe like a shopaholic on eBay. It was really a very difficult thing to do. I'm almost a borderline anti-consumerism type, so acting like a soccer mom on Black Friday was almost painful.

So I wouldn't want to waste the stuff by vaping it if it wasn't ready.

GoneWiththeWind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
USA
I vape about 10 BWB juices and i let all of them steep 2 weeks. But know what? When an order is placed the juice has already been made. Let's say it was made 2 days before available on the website, then we may receive it 7-10 days later (if backlogged at BWB)-so maybe a 4 day wait minimum would render them "steeped".

Some say the fruity flavors can be vaped right away. But at $16/bottle I figure if I "hide" them for a while while steeping-none will go to waste because i vaped too soon and don't like it (this is what happened on my 1st order).

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
I'm not really good at describing flavors and tastes but what you will notice is that the vanilla and caramel will intensify and balance out with the tobacco.

Right out of the mailbox, there are times I can taste the caramel, then at times the vanilla. In both instances with hints of the other flavors. There's also that little bit of spiciness on the tobacco which is most predominant at this point.

A couple of days later, I started noticing that change. Flavors pop out more being less tobacco-y. Flavors are mending together slowly.

Once it's aged, all the flavors are well blended, fully intensified and not one seem to stand out more than the others. The flavors get much deeper both on inhale and exhale. Then the spiciness of the tobacco comes out more almost as if there's a little bit of menthol. It's really indescribable. I think cinnamon might also be present but not sure.

Also, the color of the juice darkens once it's aged.

Next time it's available, I'm gonna get a 30ml to steep for months. Note that the RY4 I had was 5 months old so the difference is dramatic.

Hope you at least got a little from my rather vague description.

Don's RY4 is just phenomenal. I suggest you leave a good amount alone for 2 weeks {if you can handle it :)} and give it another taste test. I'm pretty sure you'll notice it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread