ejuice bottles on Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Carry your eliquids in regular eliquid plastic or glass bottles (each can be no bigger than 100mL in size), and put them in the 1-quart Ziplock type baggie with any other liguids, gels, pastes, that you're taking (ie. toothpaste, cologne, mouthwash, etc.). You can take as many as will fit in that baggie with your other stuff. Take them in your carry-on luggage/bag.

If you're taking any that is larger than 100mL...those must go in your checked baggage. I'd personally double Ziplock baggie them, as the chance of leakage is greater in the hold of a plane.

ETA: By the way, the above is according to TSA regulations for US flights. Also, an airline may have more stringent regulations and post them on their own websites. However, I haven't run across one yet that has done that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinggolfer

cakes488

Apr 22, 2015
New York
I couldn't fit my juice in my ziplock baggie so I just carried it in my pocketbook and nobody gave me a problem. I flew out of JFK in NY. As far as the ecig's I kept the tanks attached to the batteries and just made sure they were turned off...they were also in the pocketbook. My flight was delayed about 7 hours so I was very very happy that I was able to go into the bathroom a million times - and it wasn't to pee. :D

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I'm sure this has been asked a million times but will ejuice leak from a ejuice bottle on a plane? I heard it will leak from a ecig but not sure how to carry my ejuice. Thanks

The bottles shouldn't leak, although keeping them in a ziplock isn't a bad idea just in case. You're right about the tank - changes in air pressure, whether caused by flying or significant changes in temperature, will tend to make them leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread