eJuice Calculator Roundup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
NW NJ
Would like to reference what spreadsheets, e-juice programs and websites that are now available for ejuice DIYers. Not a few times the question comes up on the forum “where is there a good e-juice recipe calculator?”
Am not totally sure that the original e-juice calculator creators were but as far as can be told Jaaxx (Hack-O-Matic -Jan ’09) and Catanonia (REAL Savings – Apr ’09) started some initial spreadsheets and puff-puff-pass (supercigtracker–Apr ’09), Alpine77 (New Hack-O-Matic Sheet-Apr '09) todmuller (eJuice Recipe Calculator–Jul '09) and Scubabatdan (Ejuice Calculator- Aug ’09) collated and built upon those ideas. Scubabatdan has remained and tweaked his original version 13 times and is presently working on v14. All those who have used the originator’s ideas for creating their own Ejuice Calculator program, spreadsheet or other are indebted to not only JAXX, Catanonia, puff-puff-pass, Alpine77, todmuller and Scubabatdan but to all those that helped in developing the original Ejuice Calculators.
Veterans please chime in if something is out of place here.

A big Hurrah!! to all those involved in the calculator beginnings.

To not take away from the original work but to have now some of the fruits of the originators labors in one place is this thread created. Consider in one way or another that these are the original Ejuice calculator’s children. That being said here begins a list of what is presently available for Ejuice calculators. Please add if you know of any left out.

Spreadsheets
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/5712-hack-o-matic-e-liquid-calculator.html - Jaaxx
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/14169-new-hack-o-matic-sheet.html – Alpine77
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eadsheet-workout-real-savings.html#post179813 – Catanonia (link download broken)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/11966-super-ecig-tracker.html – puff-puff-pass
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-calculator-added-quantity-calculations.html - Scubabatdan

Simple Calc V2.xls - Switched
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...27457-simple-e-cig-break-even-calculator.html
---Javan's E Cig Break the Bank Calculator.xls
---Godzilla's ECF E cig break even calc REV 1.xls
Download - Svapo - Tutto sulla sigaretta elettronica - Italian - beard & farer

Programs PC
eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator – breaktru
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-e-juice-recipe-software-app.html#post701043 – desrtrat

Programs MAC
----------------------------------

Apps IPHONE/IPAD
eJuice - k2designlab

Apps Android
e-Liquid Calculator - Android - Caru Labs
Totally Wicked Cookbook - Android app on AppBrain

Web-Browser
Advanced
ecigvape.com - DIY E-Liquid (E-Juice) Mixing Calculator's
e-Liquid Calculator– daath -http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/146306-online-recipe-database-calculator.html - e-liquid-recipes
Advanced E-liquid calculator - DIY eJuice Calculator for the electronic cigarette • Svapo.it- svapo

Basic
e-Juice Calculator | ecigexpress
eJuice Recipe Calculator – todmuller
E-Liquid Calculator - An easy way to mix your own E-Liquid - e-cig-reviews
Cloud 9 Vaping E-Liquid Mixing Calculator - Cloud 9 Vaping
E-Liquid Recipe Calculator – kinabaloo - Vaping Buzzz
e-Liquid Calculator - DIY e-Juice Recipe Assistant - Caru Labs

Recipes
E-Liquid Recipe Book - FA linked registration required
Ricette - Svapo - Tutto sulla sigaretta elettronica
E-liquid Recipes - ECF
e-Liquid Recipes - e-Liquid Calculator
The Vape Book
Recipes - onestopdiyshop

Last edited:

jed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
NW NJ
The todmuller calc has been around since before July 09 and we created ours in Sept 09 :)
updated todmuller info but not sure which or where yours is kimerpuff?
got onestopdiyshop added to recipes

I've been using Dans since inception or shortly there after and love it
yea someone gave some noob direction to his spreadsheet not too long ago and then went on buying up diy supplies, breaking the bank

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
The basic dilution / mixing equation is:

A mg/mL x A mL = B mg/mL x B mL

So, if you have 60mg/mL (or as is usually stated here - 60 mg) and want an 18 mg (/mL) juice:

60 mg/mL x A mL = 18 mg/mL x 10 mL

A mL = (18 mg/mL x 10 mL) / 60 mg/mL

A mL = 3 mL

Measure 3 mL of 60 mg/mL base dilute with 7 mL of whatever and you have 18 mg/mL juice.

20% flavoring would be 2 mL for 10mL of juice; so add 2 mL flavoring and 5 mL VG or PG.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Awesome resource! Thanks for taking the time to post all those links. I shall keep this thread in my subscriptions so I can find it in future. I've been mixing my own for over a year now and have my recipe in my head but there are times when I like to change up and using scubadans calc has always been my choice. I will check out the others now.

WindLvr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Erie, PA
The Totally Wicked ELiquid Cookbook for the Android is long gone. I have been scouring for it for hours. No one even has a copy for me! I was pretty bummed. Then I found a youtube video from the developer and he explains why it is no longer available. Here is a link to the program in the form of a website though: E-Liquid Cookbook

It is very easy to use. I hope someone else enjoys it as much as I have.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
How come this thread isn't a sticky?

DITTO!
twitch.gif

FunInAlaska

Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Alaska
Ok, Question. I have been doing doing DIY juice for about 4 months now. But I recently had a conundrum.
Is there a calculator that will allow you to input a juice you already have mixed taking into account pg/vg, nic, and say 3 flavors at percentage that you want to modify to get to a different version of the same type of flavor that you now have the correct percentages for and it will tell you how much of what to add to make it right?

Here is the back story. I mixed up a batch of juice after working it up repeatedly in 5ml batches and allowing steeping for 2 weeks after each experimental batch. When i mixed a larger batch (I did 2 30ml batches) let them sit for 3 weeks before beginning to vape them. Went great for about a week then I noticed the flavor kept getting stronger and stronger after 2 weeks the juice was so strongly flavored that I can no longer vape it. I have since corrected the problem and have the proper recipe but I still have a full 30ml batch of the other stuff I was hoping to resurrect somehow but was also hoping to do it in a quantitative method rather than guessing and my math skills are not quite all there to do this on paper.

Does such a thing exist?

ianferrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
maumelle, ar
www.diyrecipebook.com
It could, and I've thought about building such a calculator... Because there's always someone asking for something like that. All you have to do is mix a quantity of unflavored juice at whatever pg/vg ratio you want and add enough to dilute the flavoring down. What % is the total flavor in the bad juice? If you mixed it at 30 and you want it at 15, you'll have to mix another 30ml of 0% flavor juice to cut the total flavoring in half.

FunInAlaska

Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Alaska
It could, and I've thought about building such a calculator... Because there's always someone asking for something like that. All you have to do is mix a quantity of unflavored juice at whatever pg/vg ratio you want and add enough to dilute the flavoring down. What % is the total flavor in the bad juice? If you mixed it at 30 and you want it at 15, you'll have to mix another 30ml of 0% flavor juice to cut the total flavoring in half.

Well, what I am looking for is a little more complicated than that. say I have a 2 flavoring juice that I want to modify. Flavoring one is at say 10% and flavoring 2 is at 2% i want to know what I have to add of PG, VG, flavor 1 and flavor 2 and nice base at Xmg to bring the overall down to say 8% flavor 1 1% flavor 2 and maintain my 50/50 mix at 12mg.

So basically I am looking for a mixed recipe modifying calculator. it would also be nice to have one that goes the other way as well. I have a recipe that is XYZ and I decide it is a little weak so I add Nml of G flavor and it gives me updated information on all percentages.

I know I am complicated. Sorry, I have a scientific background. LOL I like numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread