Ejuice Coughing & Bad Nicotine Mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeAngelis

Oct 3, 2017
Atlanta
bit.ly
I've had a issue with vaping smoothly when nicotine is involved, I have my great vaping moments when i'm constantly creating big clouds with no coughs or throat irritation, but Most of the time i'm having issues with .3 mg juices.

I know it could be my lungs natural reaction to the nicotine, but is there such a thing as bad nicotine mixes.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Unlikely it's a "bad nicotine" issue - most all of the nicotine used in vape comes from 3 main sources. Are you saying that you can vape 0 nicotine with no issue?

Also, have you ever tried stronger nicotine at lower power (not throwing big clouds)? If so, how did that work out for you?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nic salts are reportedly smoother. I'm also wondering what your PG/VG ratio is, it may just be too high for your throat, with nic added in, but not without.

Have you successfully vaped 3 m.g. nic in the past, or higher, and where did you get your nic from. Is this DIY stuff, with all the same nic in it, or have you tried various vendors e-juices, and found you had the same reaction to all of them. If you are sub0hming, how much juice are you going through daily? If I chainvape, I will cough occasionally, but that's usually it, and it's usually a sign for me to put down the vape for a bit.

Also, what is your mod setup, and do you have more than one? I'm not 100% convinced it's the nicotine, but I guess it could be....

Anna

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread