ejuice me up on ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Read many horror stores with Linux and wine. The general opinion is it tends to create more problems than it solves. I have done the following:

Running Linux Mint 17 "Qiana" - Cinnamon with 2gigs 32bit old puter that responds like 8gigs 64-- grease lightening, I use:
DIY E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors Plus PG/VG Adjusting ---Cloud base for Vol. measurements.
e-Liquid Calculator:: New recipe ---Cloud base for Wt. measurements.

I believe you can do all the things on the two above sites that you can do on ejuice me up. Additionally you don't have to download any programs/potential hazards.

If you have any additional questions, just hit "like" at bottom right hand corner and I will get back to this thread.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
I couldn't agree more with BrotherBob and his suggestions/links! :)

Also, a third good option I would add is Puffaway's v14 of the xls calc by Scubabatdan stickied on this subforum(one of the last posts is Puffaway's link). It's fixed to work better with libreoffice and also works nice with google drive/docs and zoho sheets as renderer. I use this now instead of e-liquid-recipes, since it has gram meassures with adjustable densities, whereas the e-liquid-recipes is alittle off and hardcoded.

On linux there's almost always an alternative, or several ones to match up :)

Btw, I'm an arch linux guy myself :)

Last edited:
Reactions: chopdoc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread