Not open for further replies.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
hi all,i'm happy with my kit for now,just need advice on ejuice brands/flavours for both MTL and SUB ohm ..i've tried Heisenberg and little else so far ...
Where are you located, and what do you like? When I started out vaping I sought out vendors that sold sample packs of e-liquid or sample sizes to try out different flavors. There's still quite a few vendors that sell smaller sized bottles (4 ml - 10 ml or so) at a relatively low cost, so if you don't like the flavor, you're not going to be out a lot of money.

Just a small list off the top of my head that have sample sizes available:

• Heather's Heavenly Vapes
  • Mount Baker Vapor
  • Vape Moar
  • White label Juice Company (Larger sized sample bottles, but the price is good)
  • ITC Vapes
  • Rocky Mountain Vapor
Just to name a few.

Reactions: cloudbusting

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Which Heisenberg? If it's the favourite UK one, that is all they sell worth vaping. The rest is average (and way too expensive). Tawdry juices at premium prices. Today I'm vaping one of the most impressive US & UK liquids. 64p per 10ml, DIY of course, but not the concentrate which is one-shot.

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
uk
Which Heisenberg? If it's the favourite UK one, that is all they sell worth vaping. The rest is average (and way too expensive). Tawdry juices at premium prices. Today I'm vaping one of the most impressive US & UK liquids. 64p per 10ml, DIY of course, but not the concentrate which is one-shot.
vampire vape..

cloudbusting

Apr 6, 2017
uk
Are you interested in DIY or are you going to add nicotine to retail e-Liquids? Remember when you add the nic you will dilute the flavor and also change the VG/PG ratio although minor still will have an affect.
both.. i've made some DIY but yet to try it ...if i order ejuice from amazon it has o nic ..so wanted to add my own ..was thinking of snapping up some bargains before TPD kicks in ..

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
both.. i've made some DIY but yet to try it ...if i order ejuice from amazon it has o nic ..so wanted to add my own ..was thinking of snapping up some bargains before TPD kicks in ..

Nicotine base will be many times more expensive once the big bottles of high strength are sold out.
However, things are not all lost. The 10ml 'shots' which are legal after May 20th can be used to create liquids quite easily. 10ml is £1.60. I would need one of those to make 30ml of e-liquid. Not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread