ejuice supplier that takes paypal?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by ~Ricky~, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ~Ricky~

~Ricky~ Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hello everyone, hopefully this is in the correct forum...

I'm looking for an ejuice supplier that takes paypal and also that makes great flavorful ejuice at reasonable prices. I like to get samples, which generally cost more than bigger bottles, and being able to use my paypal lets me spend my "man money" without raising the wife's eyebrows, lol. ;)

I've only been buying from Johnson Creek, but have looked at several online shops mentioned here on the forums, but all that I've looked at only take credit cards.

Any good suggestions?

2. ingerri

ingerri Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

no ecig company based in the states will take paypal...its against paypal policy.

3. JacobDaniel

JacobDaniel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

you could apply for a pay pal credit/debit card.

4. ~Ricky~

Oh, well then. That would explain why I'm having such a hard time locating one, heh heh. *sigh*

Guess I'll just have to man up and beg my wife to let me order some more then, lol. :p

5. ~Ricky~

Yeah, will probably end up going that route. I like the relatively safety of Paypal itself though, especially with all of the credit card fraud going on as of late. I have been on the fence about getting a PP credit card, but this may nudge me over. Thank you.

6. JohnWillyson

JohnWillyson Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

credit cards actually offer more safety than paypal as long as you check your statements and report it quickly.

7. Susaz

Susaz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Get a rechargable credit card. I was in your same ballgame last year, got my card and never looked back. Check with your local bank, most charge very little (about 1% of your deposit) and are a handy way to make internet buys.

8. JacobDaniel

JacobDaniel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yea, I would look into a credit/debit card other than pay pal.
    I do not trust them and use them as little as possible, I never leave money in my pay pal account.

I have had pay pal FREEZE my account, (reason: I had too much money being transferred to my account), it took 30 days to get my cash (this is when I used them on my website).

I also had to do a charge back because I never got the item, it took 4 months to get the money.

I also had someone do a charge back on me, nothing I could do (that's what pay pal told me) because it was a service and not a tangible item (lost over $100.00).

If you don't have to use pay pal, I would not use them.
    Their safety features protect them only, not the user rather it be the buyer or seller.
    As you can see I only use lower case when typing "pay pal" as they do not have my respect to use upper case.

Good luck

9. classwife

classwife Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    And...if a supplier were to take pay pal...do not name them as it is a sure way to get their business shut down.

Thank you !

The pre paid CC is a great way to go !

10. ~Ricky~

I'm afraid if I got my belt she may catch on...as my belt is in my pants, which she is wearing! :)

Joking of course, the better half is usually very tolerant and understanding of my hobbies, unless we are shopping and I throw a tantrum and yell "I want it I want it I want it"...then I just get the "wait till we get home" look. I call it the Stink Eye, heh heh.

11. tmillin

tmillin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just ordered from a new company out of california with my paypal account pm me for the name Ordered the swedish hooker hahaha order went through with no problems on my end

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

12. ~Ricky~

TYVM guys. I have ordered a paypal CC so I'm just waiting for that but will check out these two as well. Thank you again.

13. Rancor0681

Rancor0681 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Np my friend just remember when ordering anything ecigs related via PayPal. It is against paypal policy to buy anything ecig related. So when buying never mention anything ecig or ejuice related or you stand the chance of not only getting your account but sellers account suspended or closed.

14. StrikeIII

StrikeIII Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Set up a Google wallet account.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

15. ~Ricky~

ty both again, I'll look into the google wallet thing as well.

16. Brobdingnagian

Brobdingnagian Super Member ECF Veteran

If you want to use your CC's and keep them safe, check into MaskMe (by the Do Not Track + Me team). It can generate pre-paid cards that you can create using your PayPal (business debit, personal, whichever you have) Debit card number (or your bank debit card) for instance. that are vendor specific and have spending limits, deactivation dates you can set up, ect.

Plus, if a 'masked card' is compromised, you can immediately deactivate it by clicking a button.

Not a bad service, and there's tons of extra features, and even a paid version with more features beyond that.

17. itsrayray

itsrayray Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can't remember who right now, but there are a few who accept PayPal. They are based out of country, but have a setup in the states. As well as some who if you email will credit your account if you pay before hand.

18. Underwhelmed

Underwhelmed Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

19. greenie

greenie Super Member ECF Veteran

Liberty Flights

20. Lorelei

Lorelei Senior Member ECF Veteran

I've had 3 attemped fraud incidents with PayPal within the past year. The plus is that they resolved the issue promptly each time. The con is that I had their debit card and had to wait each time for over a week and a half for a replacement, and the fact that PayPal is apparently especially prone to these shenanigans. I'd avoid the hassle.

I've used a load-as-you-go card before specifically for online purchases. That worked fine. Most credit unions seem more flexible than big bank chains and will also allow more than one account, so you can consider a separate account/card which is not tied to your primary, and which is earmarked for online-only use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.