ejuice supplier that takes paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ricky~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
Hello everyone, hopefully this is in the correct forum...

I'm looking for an ejuice supplier that takes paypal and also that makes great flavorful ejuice at reasonable prices. I like to get samples, which generally cost more than bigger bottles, and being able to use my paypal lets me spend my "man money" without raising the wife's eyebrows, lol. ;)

I've only been buying from Johnson Creek, but have looked at several online shops mentioned here on the forums, but all that I've looked at only take credit cards.

Any good suggestions?

~Ricky~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
you could apply for a pay pal credit/debit card.

Yeah, will probably end up going that route. I like the relatively safety of Paypal itself though, especially with all of the credit card fraud going on as of late. I have been on the fence about getting a PP credit card, but this may nudge me over. Thank you.

JacobDaniel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Jackson, Michigan
jacobselectronics.net
Yea, I would look into a credit/debit card other than pay pal.
I do not trust them and use them as little as possible, I never leave money in my pay pal account.

I have had pay pal FREEZE my account, (reason: I had too much money being transferred to my account), it took 30 days to get my cash (this is when I used them on my website).

I also had to do a charge back because I never got the item, it took 4 months to get the money.

I also had someone do a charge back on me, nothing I could do (that's what pay pal told me) because it was a service and not a tangible item (lost over $100.00).

If you don't have to use pay pal, I would not use them.
Their safety features protect them only, not the user rather it be the buyer or seller.
As you can see I only use lower case when typing "pay pal" as they do not have my respect to use upper case.

Good luck

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not Appropriate

~Ricky~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
I'm afraid if I got my belt she may catch on...as my belt is in my pants, which she is wearing! :)

Joking of course, the better half is usually very tolerant and understanding of my hobbies, unless we are shopping and I throw a tantrum and yell "I want it I want it I want it"...then I just get the "wait till we get home" look. I call it the Stink Eye, heh heh.

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: We do not name suppliers that might use paypal

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
Np my friend just remember when ordering anything ecigs related via PayPal. It is against paypal policy to buy anything ecig related. So when buying never mention anything ecig or ejuice related or you stand the chance of not only getting your account but sellers account suspended or closed.

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
If you want to use your CC's and keep them safe, check into MaskMe (by the Do Not Track + Me team). It can generate pre-paid cards that you can create using your PayPal (business debit, personal, whichever you have) Debit card number (or your bank debit card) for instance. that are vendor specific and have spending limits, deactivation dates you can set up, ect.

Plus, if a 'masked card' is compromised, you can immediately deactivate it by clicking a button.

Not a bad service, and there's tons of extra features, and even a paid version with more features beyond that.

Lorelei

ECF Veteran
I've had 3 attemped fraud incidents with PayPal within the past year. The plus is that they resolved the issue promptly each time. The con is that I had their debit card and had to wait each time for over a week and a half for a replacement, and the fact that PayPal is apparently especially prone to these shenanigans. I'd avoid the hassle.

I've used a load-as-you-go card before specifically for online purchases. That worked fine. Most credit unions seem more flexible than big bank chains and will also allow more than one account, so you can consider a separate account/card which is not tied to your primary, and which is earmarked for online-only use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread