Ejuiceconnect (dot) com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Has anybody ordered from here and how was their experience?
I tried this vendor and just received my order of eliquids today. Just thought I’d leave my first impressions here.

Very reasonable prices for some “premium” eliquids, but shipping - while fast enough - is flat rate and on the high side. A major downside for me is that their focus is on 3 mg eliquids. I use 6 mg nic eliquids so I had to spend quite a bit of time finding out what they had in stock. (Some of the 15 ml bottles were even available in 12 and 18 mg nic - still at very reasonable prices, IMO)

Still, I got 100 ml of “Taruto” by Yami Vapor and 60 ml of “Cottontail Cream” by Lost Art Liquids at an average price of about $0.21 a ml, including shipping, which I still think is very reasonable.

(Haven’t tried it yet, but Taruto smells ridiculously good!).

Reactions: madstabber

TmanLITH

Jul 21, 2014
Chicago, IL
Placed an order for 3 bottles including 2 bottles of Naked's Lava Flow and only received 1 of the 2 bottles of Naked. As I was suspect based on other threads viewed here and on the e-cigarette forum, I documented the entire "opening of the package". Contacted their customer service and they stated that they alerted their shipping manager and were looking into it. Either they are very sloppy with the quality control of their shipping process or they have an "employee issue" to deal with. Will update this post as soon as I have more to share. Until then...beware!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread