ejuicezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

shultsy24

Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Illinois
Has anyone tried these guys stuff? I stumbled upon their site awhile back and have almost every flavor from their line now. Going to posting reviews of every flavor in this thread if anyone is interested. Definitely try them out, their juice is premium and great prices.

They have around 26 flavors, most all of them are only 20 dollars for a 60 ml. I'd advise you to check out their site and try a flavor or two, I guarantee you will like it if the profile fits your liking. Use code vapelife15 to get 15 percent off your order.

I will get to some of the other flavor reviews tomorrow.

If anyone is interested in trying any flavor I list, use code vapelife15 for 15% off discount code I was able to get.
Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

shultsy24

Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Illinois
305cbaf81d841b31ef13684dcb997807.jpg

State Fair Cherry Pie – eJuiceZone

State Fair Cherry Pie.

This juice was hands down my favorite juice I tried, and literally my favorite juice of all time. I can't put this stuff down. Any cherry or cherry pie vape I've ever tried had a cough syrup taste to it. This juice has no such thing. On the inhale I get a Warm cherry pie filling with some flaky crust, on the exhale I get more cherry and a vanilla ice cream flavor. This stuff is phenomenal, and I can promise that any cherry pie fan that trys this will absolutely love it. I've waited so long for someone to perfect this, and these guys nailed it! 60 ML is only 20 dollars as well.

shultsy24

Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Illinois
Candy Man Line

7305fc78f2cd431b84c1e9d2f10c3306.jpg

Pink Taffy – eJuiceZone

Pink Taffy- 20$--60ML Bottle
Out of the candy man line, this one is my favorite. It literally taste like you put a pink Starburst in your mouth, it is an explosion of flavor. It's hard to find a good pink Starburst flavor but I honestly feel like this is about as close as it gets. It has a small hint of creamy taffy flavor and an explosion of strawberry pink starburst. This is another big hit for the guys at www.ejuicezone.com

2da48a5b3590c6041e7a5dfa2a3cd4ea.jpg

Red Taffy-20$--60 ML bottles
Red Taffy – eJuiceZone

This is a very good cherry taffy. It kind-of reminds me of the airhead red taffy. Has the Tanginess, and the smooth cherry flavor. If you are an airhead taffy fan, you will certainly like this.

Green Taffy-20$--60 ML bottles
bfb00d8c551c855931b6a1c1d35a0f3c.jpg

Green Taffy – eJuiceZone

When I tried this one, I didn't know what to expect honestly. Never did care for green-taffy, but I was pleasantly surprised. This one didn't taste like any one single flavor, it seemed to have a mixture. I tasted a hint of watermelon, a little bit of apple and maybe a little kiwi? It is very smooth and tangy, I didn't think I would like this but catch myself grabbing for it throughout the day.

Blue Taffy-20$--60 ML
0859294156f7e485bd4a693bc88821b7.jpg

http://ejuicezone.com/index.php/product/blue-taffy/

This is pretty bold and to the point. I get the same taste as my childhood when I'd always get the blue raspberry airheads. It tastes identical and if your a fan of them then this juice is for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread