Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I posted an Interest Thread here on ECF if anyone is interested.

I found a sponsor and a Co-op for Ekowool has been submitted and is now in Moderation. Cost would less than a buck a foot! Look for it Co-op form in the next 48 hours or so......

Last edited:

Satava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Well..... The Co-op went live and sold out in 5.5 hours. 800 meters of Ekowool will soon be on its way to ECF members...

Let the buzz begin......

We will clearly need more co-ops for Eko lol. I was kinda sad that I wasn't able to get in on this one. I started work at 4pm eastern on Friday and by the time I saw the post it was done already lol.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Glad to see US vendors hopping on it. Wish SVC didn't have that 4 dollar shipping though.

Yes, it is good that domestic folks are jumping on it. Had they been around with this a month ago I probably wouldnt have pursued the whole co-op thing.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Yes, it is good that domestic folks are jumping on it. Had they been around with this a month ago I probably wouldnt have pursued the whole co-op thing.

Well then Im glad they waited! Your price cant be beat. You run a very smooth coop Ill keep an eye out for yours in the future if you keep running them. Plusemy Hats is always tipped in respect to anyone undertaking running one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread