Status
Not open for further replies.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
3576400_2__73115.1448521623.1280.1280.png

My 60 W Eleaf TC arrived today, I find it considerably better than the Heatvape Invader mini and is a lot easier to use than the 40W Eleaf TC also with the option of being able to replace the battery I consider it a far better option. Eleaf have finally listened and have given us the option of replacing the batteries in the 60W TC and the 100W er I would however liked to have seen the 60W with a twin battery capability as is the 100W. When compared to the Heatvape Invader Mini, and using the Asprire 18650 40A battery not the Sanyo pictured (Yuk) :nah: The battery lasts considerably longer in the Eleaf than it does in the Heatvape which I also have.

I would give Eleaf :thumbs: with this model and I am content with it for a cheap 60W TC. The menue is simple to use and you do not have to get lost in all the different settings. I paid $55 AUD for mine including postage and I notice with somewhat annoyance that certain Aussie retailers are really whacking on the price for this one. My recommendation is do not pay more than $60 AUD for it. I run mine with a Ewell Crown tank and a 0.15 ohm Ni200 coil....sweet as.... Merry Christmas peeps and happy vaping.

Acer50

Reactions: NoFumus

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I've been happy with mine.

Only gripe is the power drain. Not sure why it depletes the battery faster than other similar APVs. But it has a replaceable battery so it's not a huge obstacle to ownership.
Indeed it is a battery drainer, but not as bad as the Heatvape Invader Mini. In the latter the same battery only lasts a couple of hours. I have now progressed to the Kooper 200W plus which I find satisfactory

Reactions: Toronnah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread