eLeaf compatibility question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOWLY

Mar 13, 2017
Hello, so I currently have a headache from my mod. I own

iStick Power + aspire cleito.

My cleito is acting weard, discussed about it on other topic. Anyways, i want to know what is actually compatible with the iStick power, since I know not all of them works on specifics, if there should be an opinion where Id need to buy a new battery aswell, go ahead, I am open minded, money is not a problem for me.

One guy told me that I should include what do I expect in vape as well, so if it matters:

I do like alot of smokes out of it, though I really enjoy the flavor aswell, of juice is I usually make ones myself, with the base and flavor on it - currently using forest sweet, tho I buy the premium ones sometimes, to njoy it, like unicorn milk is prolly the sweetest from them. I guess id like a balanced one, since I cant have everything in it.

Please give me some vapes to buy senpaiis and Id like to stick with my iStick power since it as I understand functionates fine, so would be a shame to waste some fine equipment, tho like I said, tell me opinions, money isnt the problem.

Cheers up front guys!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The iStick power goes up to 80W. That should be OK, but do realize the higher power you run the mod, the faster that built in battery will drain. In that range for cloud, take a look at the Smok Big Baby Beast. Lots of cloud, decent flavor, holds more juice than the Baby Beast, which given how they guzzle juice is the way to go. Given you DIY a lot of your own juice, that expense shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure other will be along with other suggestions as well.

Reactions: LOWLY

LOWLY

Mar 13, 2017
The iStick power goes up to 80W. That should be OK, but do realize the higher power you run the mod, the faster that built in battery will drain. In that range for cloud, take a look at the Smok Big Baby Beast. Lots of cloud, decent flavor, holds more juice than the Baby Beast, which given how they guzzle juice is the way to go. Given you DIY a lot of your own juice, that expense shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure other will be along with other suggestions as well.
to be exact SMOK TFV8 BABY BEAST this one right? Allready looks good, is it better than the cleito? Or its kinda sameish?

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
BIG BABY BEAST. The Baby Beast only holds 3 ml (at best) the Big Baby Beast around 5 ml, and that can make a difference in avoiding endless refills. They use the same coils so their performance is pretty much the same. Oh I don't have a cleito to compare, but I find the BB a nice cloud producing tank. From threads I've read on the Cleito (so second hand info at best) the BBB is probably a notch above.

Reactions: LOWLY

LOWLY

Mar 13, 2017
BIG BABY BEAST. The Baby Beast only holds 3 ml (at best) the Big Baby Beast around 5 ml, and that can make a difference in avoiding endless refills. They use the same coils so their performance is pretty much the same.
Whoooop, almost made a amistake, sorry Im a bit tired after my shift haha, anyways thanks alot, Ill prolly get that one. :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I bought 3 x iStick power 80w for some friends. It seemed to be the best solution for an in-built battery mod at the time. There is no logical reason why all tanks should not work normally on it.
I've tried Joyetech, Eleaf (yup, kind of obvious), Kanger, Uwell and Aspire. No problems to report I must say. :)

LOWLY

Mar 13, 2017
I bought 3 x iStick power 80w for some friends. It seemed to be the best solution for an in-built battery mod at the time. There is no logical reason why all tanks should not work normally on it.
I've tried Joyetech, Eleaf (yup, kind of obvious), Kanger, Uwell and Aspire. No problems to report I must say. :)
Awesome, well I bought the big baby beast like @Eskie mentioned it, works flawless, even better than the cleito! Really glad I bought it :)

Reactions: djsvapour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread