I am.
smileys-kochen-879055.gif

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
We're going to my son and daughter-in-laws place tomorrow. I am bringing the green bean casserole and the stuffing-home made. Husband is making a pie. The question is do I make the stuffing tonight and just refridgerate it over night? Usually, I stuff some in the bird, but won't be doing that this year. Also, I am not a morning person and dinner is going to be served at 12:30 pm. Arghh-I am usually finishing my coffee around then!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
We're going to my son and daughter-in-laws place tomorrow. I am bringing the green bean casserole and the stuffing-home made. Husband is making a pie. The question is do I make the stuffing tonight and just refridgerate it over night? Usually, I stuff some in the bird, but won't be doing that this year. Also, I am not a morning person and dinner is going to be served at 12:30 pm. Arghh-I am usually finishing my coffee around then!
Coming my way??

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Happy Thanksgiving GS Air Fans! It's been a while since I dropped by, my vaping journey is all over the forum though lol. I came home from work and there was a turkey sitting on the stove and ham in the fridge, family is coming over tomorrow and I'm gonna eat and watch football :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread