Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I made my very first turkey ever yesterday! It turned out great!:w00t:

Hope everyone had a great day:toast:
Nice job, Kivrin!! Turkey is so good, I always wonder why we only eat it once or twice a year. And you have left overs for days. Glad you had a good dinner and it's great to see you here. :thumbs:

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Yesterday I got up at 7:00 with an eta of 1:00. I was only 45 minutes late but by the time we all sat down to eat, I wasn't hungry at all. I've still not had a plate. Had a piece of pie though :rolleyes:

I got an email that Sweet Vapes is offering 10% off hardware sales. Code black

Ends 11/30 in case anyone needs coils or a new m tank!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Looks as if everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving!
No Turkey here! Crab, broiled lobster, scallops, corn on the cob and roasted potatoes...:pervy::lol:
Gotta have Pumpkin Pie though!
And all easier to cook than a stinky turkey!
Wish I had shown up at YOUR house even if I do have to sleep in the garage! Yum!!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Looks as if everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving!
No Turkey here! Crab, broiled lobster, scallops, corn on the cob and roasted potatoes...:pervy::lol:
Gotta have Pumpkin Pie though!
And all easier to cook than a stinky turkey!
I think you had the best dinner of us ALL, Cheech!
Sorry for the family drama, Lynn. :(

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
Finally vape mail from fasttech, includes the gs tank.

Looks - I love it, prefer the stubby profile.

Build - seems more solid, certainly the airflow adjustment is much improved. Much quieter vape, no more worrying we have a gas leak!

Vape - so far so good. Using a coil killing net - my own camel mix from n-e-t.com, fully expect to start tasting smouldering gunk anytime...not yet though. New batch of 1.2 coils arrived with it. For some reason I am having to hit at 16 watts rather than my previous 12.5 watts. Could be the batch of coils or possibly an improvement in the tank, or even the brand new battery I am using. Overall just seems better than the gs air m.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Question for airheads...interested in trying temp control now I have the two tc coils that came with the gs tank.

Can one tootle puff with tc, the coils ohms gives me impression it is all about clouds?

What's the eleaf 40w tc mod like for those who have one?

Does tc vaping help reduce coil gunk?

Tia!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Question for airheads...interested in trying temp control now I have the two tc coils that came with the gs tank.

Can one tootle puff with tc, the coils ohms gives me impression it is all about clouds?

What's the eleaf 40w tc mod like for those who have one?

Does tc vaping help reduce coil gunk?

Tia!
Hate to be a "Debbie Downer", but I was not impressed with TC. The 40w TC is a nice mod, but the battery life is about the same as the 30w.
I was gifted the GS Tank and the 40w, tried the TC coils and went back to my recoiled 1.5's. From what I have gathered, the general consensus
here was that the GS Tank is great, but TC coils are nothing to write home about.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Hate to be a "Debbie Downer", but I was not impressed with TC. The 40w TC is a nice mod, but the battery life is about the same as the 30w.
I was gifted the GS Tank and the 40w, tried the TC coils and went back to my recoiled 1.5's. From what I have gathered, the general consensus
here was that the GS Tank is great, but TC coils are nothing to write home about.

No worries Checchako, all impressions valid and appreciated.

Any thoughts on is there less gunking, can you tootle puff on them?

Also considering the joyetech evic 60w tc, good price on fasttech with a tank thrown in. i can use my subtank, nautilis and the free ego one for tc vaping.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Hey guys.....missing everybody a lot...sorry haven't been able to drop by....no internet service and workin 7 12s. I didn't want to just pop in and out, but I finally gave in after a couple of the ladies mentioned me a few days ago. Hope everyone is well. Usin nothing but an ST Mini and 30w stick which unexpectedly seems to be the prevailin setup for Boiler folks. Hope to check in later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread