Eleaf GS Air Fan : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Howdy Airheads! :)
Hope everyone had a great turkey day! I was busy with travel, babies and cooking dinner with my mom. Thankful to have that opportunity again this year, after the ordeal she went through.
Just got home today and I'm hanging with my grandpup for a bit.
Happy to see Bike show up again! :D

LostVapeMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Well it's been a while, soooooo...

Sweet baby girl.jpg

Had a visit with both grands today. :wub:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Well it's been a while, soooooo...

View attachment 509994
Had a visit with both grands today. :wub:
Aw, she has grown! Pretty baby!
Yes, definitely good to see @Bikenstein post - hope he will be back to posting regularly again soon.

I'm "turkied" out. Enough already. Still rocking the pumpkin pies and desserts, though! It feels like it must be Sunday, and I have felt that way for three days now. I'm all messed up!! But we are happy to have another day off before going back to the grind. I just might put the Christmas tree up tomorrow. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Yes, definitely good to see @Bikenstein post - hope he will be back to posting regularly again soon.

I'm "turkied" out. Enough already. Still rocking the pumpkin pies and desserts, though! It feels like it must be Sunday, and I have felt that way for three days now. I'm all messed up!! But we are happy to have another day off before going back to the grind. I just might put the Christmas tree up tomorrow. :)
Turkied out here too! For dinner I had coconut shrimp and onion rings that I had in the freezer. No Christmas tree here until my daughter cleans the crap of hers in the living room.

LostVapeMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost

I had turkey for dinner, lunch and then dinner again. It was deeeeeelish all three times! My fave, though is my mom's candied yams. Sooooooo good, they're like another dessert. :drool:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Thanks, Lynn. That's her Mimi holding her. :D
I'll give you a little warning, when she gets big enough to start grabbing, be prepared to wear higher cut shirts! Noah embarrassed the crap out of his mom by grabbing the front of her cami and pulling it down exposing things she didn't want exposed! Lol After that, I always wore tshirts while holding him. You have a few months though!

LostVapeMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
I'll give you a little warning, when she gets big enough to start grabbing, be prepared to wear higher cut shirts! Noah embarrassed the crap out of his mom by grabbing the front of her cami and pulling it down exposing things she didn't want exposed! Lol After that, I always wore tshirts while holding him. You have a few months though!
Yes, I experienced that with my 4 month old nephew this weekend, who kept trying to pull my shirt off! I think he thought my ta-tas were his to snack on! Luckily, I was wearing a cami under my shirt! I only wear stuff like that around the house, generally.
Speaking of my nephew - another cutie pie in the family! He has this smile that just melts you! This was the first time I had seen him since he was born. We had such a nice family gathering.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey guys.....missing everybody a lot...sorry haven't been able to drop by....no internet service and workin 7 12s. I didn't want to just pop in and out, but I finally gave in after a couple of the ladies mentioned me a few days ago. Hope everyone is well. Usin nothing but an ST Mini and 30w stick which unexpectedly seems to be the prevailin setup for Boiler folks. Hope to check in later

Hey, good to see ya again, Bike! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread