Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Mine was already upgraded to the latest firmware. V3.0 Thanks!!
You might want to check the screen. If you received a 60 watt, the newer ones are updated to 75 watts already but you may not have the latest screen. I got my second one and it was set to an older screen but was set to 75 watts. If so, and you don't like the screen, you can always use the software again to go back to the screen you like the most (there's options in the software). :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I couldn't get the software to work on the laptop...those files were for Win8 and 10 OS. I think the laptop is still running Vista.
Mine works on Windows 7. I would think it should work on any Windows system although there were many many glitches in Vista.:facepalm:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Mine works on Windows 7. I would think it should work on any Windows system although there were many many glitches in Vista.:facepalm:
I may try it later on Laura's new laptop. We have to find the charging cable for it. What's different with the screen? This one will scroll through VW, Ni, Ti, SS and TCR.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I may try it later on Laura's new laptop. We have to find the charging cable for it. What's different with the screen? This one will scroll through VW, Ni, Ti, SS and TCR.
It's preference. I like the newest possible screen which has the Power larger than everything else (white one on left).
2 3 16 (4) Evic Mini's.jpg

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
It's preference. I like the newest possible screen which has the Power larger than everything else (white one on left).
View attachment 528961
Mine looks like the one on the left. The box had a label on the outside that said V3.0.

Leopards

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2016
NE Ohio
Leop...pretty good price...

Slightly more expensive than Derall (120 ml. for $12 w FREE shipping)...but figured I'd check them out for, perhaps, some "unusual" flavors.

Turns out they do NOT sell the nicotine strengths that I use (6mg. and 12mg.)...:shock:

DERALL

Any idea on the capacity of the 19mm GS Air 2.

My GS tanks are sitting in my back-up drawer...due to their ridiculously small capacity.

(They drove me to order a Cubis...only 0.5ml. more...but Top-Filling...)

$4.99 here:

BF RBA Head

Leopards

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2016
NE Ohio
Even though the Vape Moar nic levels go 2, 4, 8, 16, I don't find the 8 any more of a problem with taste or excess throat hit than the 6 I was using before! The really nice thing is you can try all 10 flavors, which are excellent for $18 and the coupon code with free shipping . They are all pretty much max VG juices though, which I prefer anyhow!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Does anyone know if the eVic-VT is able to do software upgrades? Would love to try SS wire, but don't want to chance it on a mod not setup for it! Sub-ohming is no place to take stupid chances!

NOPE, it sure doesn't - a BIG mistake by Joyetech IMO

but seems all the 'cool-kids' are using SS wire for Both/Either TC or Watts

peeps say it is a clean, bright taste...

I'd like to try some SS, but none of 'my' vendors carry any 30g
I even talked to Unkamen Wire and he said he doesn't and won't carry that small gauge

I'm just not into that hot, heavy load, thick wire sub-Ωing... o_O

guess I'll just stick with my kanthal/NiC80 wire (it be workin for me)

:evil:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Mine looks like the one on the left. The box had a label on the outside that said V3.0.
Sorry Lynn, I wasn't doubting you. Cheech and I received the ones that must have come out right before they did the final and latest upgrade. Sounds like you got it. Enjoy (I'm really liking mine). :)

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Ok ya Air Heads, I did the dirty work for you. I asked that seller to list a lot of 5 of them. I got mine, there are 2 more 5 Air lots left.

Here is das linkee to the 5 used GS Airs, no coils, that were used as testers. Not Quite as good a price
as if you are ready to buy 10 of them but hey, $3.70 each shipped works for me.
Authentic Eleaf GS Air Tank Only, No Coil - Lot of 5 - Used for Sampling Only

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Ok ya Air Heads, I did the dirty work for you. I asked that seller to list a lot of 5 of them. I got mine, there are 2 more 5 Air lots left.

Here is das linkee to the 5 used GS Airs, no coils, that were used as testers. Not Quite as good a price
as if you are ready to buy 10 of them but hey, $3.70 each shipped works for me.
Authentic Eleaf GS Air Tank Only, No Coil - Lot of 5 - Used for Sampling Only

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
Good deal Bruce! I wish I needed some.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I recently got an iStick Basic. Like it and like the little GS AIR 2 tank with .75 ohm coils that came with it. already got more coils and a spare tank.
I was curious about the performance of the Basic. How's the vapor production? Battery life?
The package certainly fits your sig line! It's a very affordable set up.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I was curious about the performance of the Basic. How's the vapor production? Battery life?
The package certainly fits your sig line! It's a very affordable set up.
You can vape about 8-10 ml of juice on a charge. Basically all day if I am working. Vapor production is nice and restricted lung hits are good on it. Adjustable air flow for MTL too. This is with the .75 coils.
Nice little pocket rig. No leaky at all so far and no gurgles. And I keep it in my shirt pocket where it gets warm.
Had it about 4 weeks. Still using the coil that came in it.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I recently got an iStick Basic. Like it and like the little GS AIR 2 tank with .75 ohm coils that came with it. already got more coils and a spare tank.
Hi Robert! I've seen you around - nice to meet you! Welcome to the AIRHEADS!
AIRHEAD.png

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
You can vape about 8-10 ml of juice on a charge. Basically all day if I am working. Vapor production is nice and restricted lung hits are good on it. Adjustable air flow for MTL too. This is with the .75 coils.
Nice little pocket rig. No leaky at all so far and no gurgles. And I keep it in my shirt pocket where it gets warm.
Had it about 4 weeks.
Sounds cool! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread