Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Also the Kanger protank mini (the one with the non removable drip tip) will fit it as well. The T3 will not.
Got the iStick mini for 22.98 I think it was at ecig.com and around $7 for the extra tank.
Cool, I have many mini's. :)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Also the Kanger protank mini (the one with the non removable drip tip) will fit it as well. The T3 will not.
Got the iStick mini for 22.98 I think it was at ecig.com and around $7 for the extra tank.
That is one hell of a price point for the device and tank! I wonder what watts it fires at since it has no adjustments?

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    The 1.2's work for you?
    I like them yes, but I use 50/50 most of the time :)

I think it's penneys but the shipping is going to count. :)
    Yep, looks like 9cents difference on shipping ...
    50 cents lower on base price at SweetVapes ... trying to find where they ship from? :?:

IMRs

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    Penn's woods
    I like them yes, but I use 50/50 most of the time :)

Yep, looks like 9cents difference on shipping ...
    50 cents lower on base price at SweetVapes ... trying to find where they ship from? :?:
    Oh well, I tried my old tracking numbers and they don't work. I can't remember where they're from. :blush:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    So I guess my memory isn't that warped after all. :laugh: I really like Sweet-Vapes! Very good vendor. Enjoy dale! :)
    I shall my friend ... shhhhhh, don't mention to nobody about all those 1.5ohms I have around here will ya? :unsure: :oops: :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread