Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
* Useless Knowledge - for mental calisthenics *

18650 batteries in the TESLA-EV (electric vehicle)

read an interesting article where Tesla uses 18650 to assemble battery-pacs

The 85 kWh battery pack weighs 1,200 lb and contains
7,104 lithium-ion battery cells in 16 modules, wired in series…

so I will just throw a guess/speculation out there,,,
what if the 18650’s are 3000mah; that’s 21 million mah peeps :shock:

{7104 x 3000mah = 21,312,000 mAh}

•The base model uses a 270 kW (362 hp)
•Performance model, 310 kW (416 hp)

:matrix:

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Okay, I'm not sure if it just needed some "breaking in" time, but the 1.2 ohm coil I started using a few days ago seems to be performing a bit better. No dry or burnt hits thus far. I might have to rethink these things... :unsure:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Okay, I'm not sure if it just needed some "breaking in" time, but the 1.2 ohm coil I started using a few days ago seems to be performing a bit better. No dry or burnt hits thus far. I might have to rethink these things... :unsure:
Probably took that long to soak through for a good prime. :laugh:

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Probably took that long to soak through for a good prime. :laugh:
I did prime it and did a few primer puffs before using it, but maybe so.
Also, I'm noticing this one doesn't spit out juice like the 1.5 coils do. I have gotten into the habit firing the button before actually taking a draw, and I've seen drops come shooting out of the tips faster than a speeding bullet! :blink:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I did prime it and did a few primer puffs before using it, but maybe so.
Also, I'm noticing this one doesn't spit out juice like the 1.5 coils do. I have gotten into the habit firing the button before actually taking a draw, and I've seen drops come shooting out of the tips faster than a speeding bullet! :blink:
Do you get your juice at one vendor?

Reactions: IMRs

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Will the .75ohms be recognized by the 20,30 and 40 iSticks? It seems like once the ohms get to a certain point, it reads no atomizer. :unsure:

The 30W iStick is supposed to be good to .5Ω. The 40W is good, in VW mode, to 0.15Ω. The 0.75Ω coils will be fine in either. Forget the 20W iStick with its 1.0Ω limitation.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Thank you all for your replies! Another question for ya...the million dollar question....where can I get the best deal on the gs air ms, and replacement coils for the best buy? Thanks again in advance! : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GS Air MS has become a unicorn. Good luck. If you find a vendor in stock, please let us know.

Sweet Vapes has both the GS Air M & GS Tank in stock at good prices.

Eleaf GS Air M - Eleaf Tanks - Eleaf - Tanks & Coils
Eleaf GS Tank - Eleaf Tanks - Eleaf - Tanks & Coils

Evape has the original GS Air pretty cheap.

Electronic Cigarette - Best Electronic Cigarette - Vapor Cigarette Eleaf GS AIR at www.evape.us

You can also try Vape Crawler:
Vapecrawler

Good luck!

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
The GS Air MS has become a unicorn. Good luck. If you find a vendor in stock, please let us know.

Sweet Vapes has both the GS Air M & GS Tank in stock at good prices.

Eleaf GS Air M - Eleaf Tanks - Eleaf - Tanks & Coils
Eleaf GS Tank - Eleaf Tanks - Eleaf - Tanks & Coils

Evape has the original GS Air pretty cheap.

Electronic Cigarette - Best Electronic Cigarette - Vapor Cigarette Eleaf GS AIR at www.evape.us

You can also try Vape Crawler:
Vapecrawler

Good luck!
Hey thanks! I did see the one on Sweet Vapes. Has anyone had any luck using their sub ohm tank for M2L hits?

Leopards

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2016
NE Ohio
T
Hey thanks! I did see the one on Sweet Vapes. Has anyone had any luck using their sub ohm tank for M2L hits?

The GS-Tank with a 0.15 Ni coil does great mouth to lung! It can use any of the GS Air coils, and conversely any of the GS family of tanks can use any of the GS Air coils also! So to Sub-ohm you just need the right coil and a TC mod, you already have the tank. If you go for the .75Ohm coil, if you can find one, that will work without a TC mode even!

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA

Yes. But I think it depends on how much restriction you want/need to MTL. The STM, on its smallest AFC setting, is plenty tight for me. That's the only "sub-ohm" tank I currently own. Though it has the equivalent of a 1Ω build in it.

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
I recently purchased the .75 coils and they ain't bad, not bad at all. However I can't see vaping any of the coils on the recommended high ends. 30w on the 1.2 coil? No way; it would burn up. I'm running the .75 around 15w but my juice is pretty clear. I'm on my 4th tank and it's holding out well. I probably just jinxed myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread