IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
congrats2.gif

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Good morning Airheads. :)
It is with a deep and profound sadness that I have to tell you that today, I had to bury another member of the family.
Yes, this morning my little Alice St. Air had a tragic fall from the end table. I did everything I could to save her, but she was too far gone. Her loss will be felt for many days to come. She served me well. :(

:lol::lol::lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    It is with a deep and profound sadness that I have to tell you that today, I had to bury another member of the family.
    Yes, this morning my little Alice St. Air had a tragic fall from the end table. I did everything I could to save her, but she was too far gone. Her loss will be felt for many days to come. She served me well. :(

:cry:

digi-1683_bobbanner1020x200_chec_22467.jpg

Skullman

~ Membered ~
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2013
    South Sound Lahar Zone
    Bummer LVM! I hate losing equipment especially to falls or knock overs! I lost two more MS Tanks in the last month. The Glass is just too fragile!

Wish we could get some Replacement Glass! I could use 5 GS-MS & 1 GS-Air!

Skully {:{}

Last edited:

Skullman

~ Membered ~
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2013
    South Sound Lahar Zone
    Hey All: I received some of the GS Air 2 .75 Coils. I'm going to Try them in the GS-MS Tanks & the GS-Tanks. I've Never been that happy with the .15 TC Coils for the TC Tanks just does not work with every eLiquid. I'll be giving up the TC with the .75 Coils but that's OK I've been Running the 1.5 Coils in some of them for a while. Lets see how the .75 Coils do?

Eleaf%20GS%20Air%202%20.75%20ohm%20Coil%201_zpspaddppkg.jpg

~ Right: 1.5 ohm Coil ~ Middle: .15 ohm TC Coil ~ Left: New .75 ohm Coil ~
    Eleaf%20GS%20Air%202%20.75%20ohm%20Coil%202_zpsuevbabyb.jpg

~ Not Much Difference Between All Three Coils Visually! The .15 TC Coil has Only 2 Juice Channels the others have 4. The 1.5 Coil has a Rubber Bottom Insulator where the others have Silicone. I don't see anything significant other then that. Anyone see or know of anything else?

Now on to see how they Vape?

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Land of the Lost
    Bummer LVM! I hate losing equipment especially to falls or knock overs! I lost two more MS Tanks in the last month. The Glass is just too fragile!

Wish we could get some Replacement Glass! I could use 5 GS-MS & 1 GS-Air!

Hey Skully. :)
    Yeah, I've been losing a lot of drip tips lately too. That really bugs me because I have them to match my setup and who wants to pay all that shipping for those little things? It seems like I've broken 3 in almost as many months. :eek:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread