Eleaf GS Air Fan : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Good morning! Seeing as everyone here is a GS Air fan maybe you can help me find a drip tip that fits that size hole in the tank. I dont mind the little stubby, cylinder shaped tip they come with but I prefer the hourglass- shaped ones. My local stores only carry the standard sized ones which pull out of the tank's hole easily.
Have you tried the old dental floss trick? Just wrap a few turns of dental floss in the groove under the o-ring and put back the o-ring. Waxed floss is easier to keep in place. Add or take out floss until the fit is perfect. Worked for me on a slightly loose tip I wanted to use on my GS-tank. It's nice and snug now.

Hope that helps.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Good morning, Bea and Frannie.
lg.jpg

Leopards

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2016
NE Ohio
Stopped at Sally's, and am now the proud owner of 500 feet of Cellu-Cotton! Probably enough to keep someone vaping for ten or twenty years after I am dead and buried! I have to agree that it does a really good job of letting the flavor come through much more than the Organic Cotton!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Stopped at Sally's, and am now the proud owner of 500 feet of Cellu-Cotton! Probably enough to keep someone vaping for ten or twenty years after I am dead and buried! I have to agree that it does a really good job of letting the flavor come through much more than the Organic Cotton!
And if you get some big knitting needles, you can knit us all sweaters for Christmas! :w00t:
Or a Macramé tank cozy...the possibilities are endless. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread