:evil: it takes good magic to make vape happen :evil:
upload_2016-8-23_15-24-45.png

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Yep, it's about time we show this little thread some lovin' after a week. :wub::laugh:
Since I still love and use my GS Airs, methinks it's appropriate to show some lovin to this thread. Thing is, there are no problems with it......still, one of the best lil tanks I've used!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Since I still love and use my GS Airs, methinks it's appropriate to show some lovin to this thread. Thing is, there are no problems with it......still, one of the best lil tanks I've used!
The Gas Air-MS is the first tank I used after I graduated from the cig-a-likes. It came with my first mod an eleaf istick mini. I have since graduated to provaris but my MSs are still my favorite tanks. I have a couple of RBTAs that I bought for the dark ages but my MSs are the only ones I still use daily. I bought some extras from a forum member but I wish I could still buy a few more for my stash but I cant find them :(.

I thought about trying different tanks but nah! I only vape unflavored juice (with just a little koolada) so no issues with flavor, I only vape 3-4 mLs per day so size doesnt matter, and these tanks dont leak which is the most important thing for me. And I have several Ms for backup. I'm happy :)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
The Gas Air-MS is the first tank I used after I graduated from the cig-a-likes. It came with my first mod an eleaf istick mini. I have since graduated to provaris but my MSs are still my favorite tanks. I have a couple of RBTAs that I bought for the dark ages but my MSs are the only ones I still use daily. I bought some extras from a forum member but I wish I could still buy a few more for my stash but I cant find them .
I thought about trying different tanks but nah! I only vape unflavored juice (with just a little koolada) so no issues with flavor,
I only vape 3-4 mLs per day so size doesnt matter, and these tanks dont leak which is the most important thing for me. And I have several Ms for backup. I'm happy :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . there ya have it ^ ^

sad to say but not easy to find the GS MS (stubby) tank anymore
here's a 'styled' (fake) example that I've read ain't to bad...

- $6.64 GS Air-MS Styled Bottom Coil Clearomi - 2.5ml / 1.5ohm(8-20W) / chromed brass + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

:) :thumb:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
. . . . . . . . . . . . there ya have it ^ ^

sad to say but not easy to find the GS MS (stubby) tank anymore
here's a 'styled' (fake) example that I've read ain't to bad...

- $6.64 GS Air-MS Styled Bottom Coil Clearomi - 2.5ml / 1.5ohm(8-20W) / chromed brass + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

:) :thumb:
Thanks Puff. I actually bought one of those a few weeks ago. It looks fine, behaves fine BUT the AFC is so loose it wont stay put at whatever spot you turn it. However, I superglued it at the level I need it to be and that worked!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I'm still amazed at how long a GS coil lasts! bought ten each of the .15 and 1.5 coils and both kind are lasting darn near forever! Be quite a while till I have to rebuild any coils again!
Just curious, how long do they last you? I vape a 50/50 juice anout 3-4 mls a day and get 2 weeks out of a coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread