Status
Not open for further replies.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Yes, very much. It's tiny and works great. I like the ohms readout because it goes to 2 decimal points and seems very accurate. Charging is kinda cool too because it tells you in percentages what the charge status is.

I have the black one and the paint is wearing off on the sharp areas, not a big deal. The silver one wouldn't show that so much. I paid $25 +shipping for it from VapeNW. Unfortunately, they're sold out there now.

Reactions: MikeADore

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Wishing a Happy and Healthy New Year to all the Airhead Gang!
happy-new-year-card-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-2.gif

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Can someone tell me if these insulators will work in the 1.5 coils?

50-pack Rubber Insulators for Coil Rebuilding by clonecores

@Cheechako linked to some from Ebay in his blog, but they are sold out. I followed his link for o-rings to Fasttech and plan to order those. I'm having a hard time determining which rubber insulators I need, though.

Reactions: IMRs

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Gotvapes (now called Myvapes) has a coupon code for 35% off, good until Jan. 14. They still have GS Tanks for $4.95 (limit 2). I just ordered 2 more. Coupon code is: hellomyvape
Yep, I saw that too. Kind of funny that they'd finally come out and announce that they changed the name when they changed it many months ago. :?:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Can someone tell me if these insulators will work in the 1.5 coils?

50-pack Rubber Insulators for Coil Rebuilding by clonecores

@Cheechako linked to some from Ebay in his blog, but they are sold out. I followed his link for o-rings to Fasttech and plan to order those. I'm having a hard time determining which rubber insulators I need, though.
We did get the insulators from Ebay in 2015 but I'm not sure if the clonecores will work. If I remember correctly, the clonecores were no good for the 'Airs.
I don't remember finding any at Fastech but if it's in his blog, they could be the ticket. :)

Reactions: MikeADore

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
We did get the insulators from Ebay in 2015 but I'm not sure if the clonecores will work. If I remember correctly, the clonecores were no good for the 'Airs.
I don't remember finding any at Fastech but if it's in his blog, they could be the ticket. :)
Thanks. What are these clonecores you mention? Cheech's blog only listed the EBay insulators. The o rings were from Fasttech, and I bought some of those.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Thanks. What are these clonecores you mention? Cheech's blog only listed the EBay insulators. The o rings were from Fasttech, and I bought some of those.
The clonecores are in your original post. :)
Yeah Mike, the ebay listing didn't last too long. The insulators that we received were silicone and a little harder to work with, but manageable.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
The clonecores are in your original post. :)
Yeah Mike, the ebay listing didn't last too long. The insulators that we received were silicone and a little harder to work with, but manageable.
Thanks, again. I haven't had to replace an insulator yet. I'm assuming the .75 insulators and the 1.2 insulators will work. Am I wrong? If they do, I'll have 10 or 15 of those, which should be enough.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
Gotvapes (now called Myvapes) has a coupon code for 35% off, good until Jan. 14. They still have GS Tanks for $4.95 (limit 2). I just ordered 2 more. Coupon code is: hellomyvape

Very tempted but I have three and three vape devices, so I really don't need more. I try to make myself "only buy it if you need it" even on great deals.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Very tempted but I have three and three vape devices, so I really don't need more. I try to make myself "only buy it if you need it" even on great deals.
"Buy it if you NEED it"
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
Well I figured out something the other day. After using the same coil for about a week, the vape was still pretty good but the whole tank started really heating up. Happened on all three of my tanks. Thought it was just that I had not noticed before. Even though the vape was ok I switched for new coils. No hot tanks! I think when the tank starts getting hot it is time to switch coils. Any other similar experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread