Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
There is very little written about this tank here, so I thought I'd see if we can collect up some experiences.

I'm a mod rookie with an iStick, and when I ordered it I also went with a GS Air tank. The price was right.

I got off to a bad start. I ran the rig too hot initially. Not the fault of the tank - I just didn't know what I was doing. :)

I also didn't like the *new tank* taste. But, after a reset and a soak, the tank is performing - amazingly.

Granted, my only comparison so far is CE4s and EVODs. But, I am amazed at the performance of this tank at that price.
Vapor is huge, and flavor is great. Couldn't be more pleased now.

Some of the high end tanks are very expensive. This is a very affordable tank.

If you have any experience with it, chime in. If not, and you're on a budget, give it a look. :vapor:

http://www.eleafworld.com/product/detail.php/gs-air-atomizer.html

GSAir.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Juissi

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Here's a paste of my thoughts on the GSAir from the IStick thread:

I am really liking my GSAir too. For the first few tanks I thought the flavor was muted, but it could have been my juice or I didn't prime the coil right. I am on my second coil now, after using the 1st one for about a month. I would put the vapor production about equal to the Nautilus mini. The taste on this 2nd coil is fantastic.The vape is very airy too. I also have a Delta 16 which is also excellent on the IStick. Too many tanks with too many coils, but I like them all!

I agree that it is a very affordable tank. I see more of these in my future. It's priced similar to an Evod Glass, but performs closer to a nautilus mini IMO!

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY

Bammer555

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
I was looking at these a while back but was happy with my Nautilus tanks until recently. I think I'm going to order one of these today, really can't beat the deal on them. I appreciate you keeping this thread alive with updates and your opinions in the gs air tank, for the price if it's even close to the performance of a "properly functioning" nauty tank I'll be happy.

Bammer555

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
I just ordered the Gs Air tank and a 5 pack of coils. One of the things that appeals to me on this setup is the ability to run much higher wattage then my Aspire tanks. I'm stoked, can't wait until it gets here. Using two Nautilus Minis, one regular Nautilus and an Atlantis it will be interesting to see how this compares. I'll definitely be back to post my findings!

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Do you have any trouble with gurgling/flooding? How long are the coils lasting you? This seems like a hell of a tank for $10.00

No leaking or flooding here either. It really has amazing performance. I've set it from 5W to 10W and up to 15W and never got a burnt taste. I like it best at just under 10W. Tons of vapor and I use 70PG juice.

I think its the best tank for the iStick. It's a steal at that price! I didn't even need to adjust the airflow. It came set just where I like it. But it takes a small straight screwdriver so if you have any around for eye glasses it will work. The tank is also perfect with the folding adapter. :)

Haven't been able to test how long a coil lasts yet since I keep changing flavors to try them out. Lol. I need to pick which flavor to stay in it and buy a couple more of the tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread