Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Yeah, he was a little jowly and green around the gills. Swapped him out for one Nanny inspired — tie dyed! :)
His name is Plácido.

Plácido, say Hi to Cheech. View attachment 453607
Um...Gran, Placido is rainbow, not tie dye...I know you came out as a Tootle Puffer...Um...yeah.
ummmmmelFIREFLY.gif

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I am 4 days in with the GSAir M, and I have to say it is my favorite tank. I wasn't super keen on the dual-sided air adjustment at first, but for someone like me who has crappy hands, I quite enjoy being able to hold my istick how I'm comfortable holding it and knowing I'm going to get great airflow and a good vape.

no more adjusting my hold to accommodate airhole placement!

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Really? Really??
7d97ca99e2cfcc7f0772ff78c7412b52.jpg
[emoji13][emoji12][emoji3][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I like that stand, too, but had to get a bigger one. If you take this times 100 and you'll have an idea of my collection! Lol.

(Why is my GSA M louder than all 4 of my GSA's?)

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Everyone keeps mentioning how loud they are. Are they really that much louder than any other tank? I did notice today that my air control slider thingy is looser on the M as compared to the MS. I had a whoa moment with a tight draw!

Don't care I love them both anyway.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
I got a wild hair this morning and washed all my tanks! Nautis, Subtanks, GS 16S's and the Lemo. Now they're all squeaky clean AND I have coils for them! Go me...

Good for you! I really need to do this but I have more tanks than dishes so it will take a while. If I ever get back on my feet I'll get my stuff together and post some pics. (Had back surgery last September that failed and now we're getting set to do it again. We bought a new house last summer and I haven't been able to unpack yet. Got the necessities done but all the pics and a lot of my vaping gear is still packed away.)

Good morning. Trying to imagine cleaning my drip tip with my arm pit and it causes a giggle with some gross out thrown in for good measure!

Now that I have found my ideal vape rig, I'm switching over to this "must find great juices" kick. I like everything I've tried from Nicoticket, my local vape shop carries a line I really love, a couple of flavors from nicquid are in my rotation and so far white walker menthol mint is the bomb dignity. Anyone know of a good lemon juice the recommend?

Not finished gear acquiring just yet. Still want a backup istick and I need more tanks to phase out my protank collection!

I vape everything Ahlusion! Lemon Cream is amazing. I love it fresh and keep the bottle sealed and in the fridge until I'm ready to use it. I have it in my GSA M and it tastes great. This is the first tank I've found that I like it in besides a carto tank. But the dang thing is so noisy I can't vape it while my husband is sleeping. It wakes him up! :confused: I'm going to order another one anyway. Hopefully the next one is quieter. It looks awesome on my IPV Mini. :p

image.jpg

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I am 4 days in with the GSAir M, and I have to say it is my favorite tank. I wasn't super keen on the dual-sided air adjustment at first, but for someone like me who has crappy hands, I quite enjoy being able to hold my istick how I'm comfortable holding it and knowing I'm going to get great airflow and a good vape.

no more adjusting my hold to accommodate airhole placement!
That was my fear upon seeing two air openings when I received the Ms...too much air flow!
It has become my favorite.
comment_nRpaniqC7BLc4qcuQZk5ghNLZquLaf8o.gif

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Good for you! I really need to do this but I have more tanks than dishes so it will take a while. If I ever get back on my feet I'll get my stuff together and post some pics. (Had back surgery last September that failed and now we're getting set to do it again. We bought a new house last summer and I haven't been able to unpack yet. Got the necessities done but all the pics and a lot of my vaping gear is still packed away.)

I vape everything Ahlusion! Lemon Cream is amazing. I love it fresh and keep the bottle sealed and in the fridge until I'm ready to use it. I have it in my GSA M and it tastes great. This is the first tank I've found that I like it in besides a carto tank. But the dang thing is so noisy I can't vape it while my husband is sleeping. It wakes him up! :confused: I'm going to order another one anyway. Hopefully the next one is quieter. It looks awesome on my IPV Mini. :p

View attachment 453648
Explains why you haven't been around in a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread