Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
:laugh:
I haven't seen 18 in almost 30 years!
Figured you'd still be out in that Hot Rod you bought, racing around the countryside!:lol:
drivingaroundp1.gif

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Good afternoon TPuffers! So Lynn is still having problems her sig?
Did anyone suggest drag and drop??
So far, that has been working for me for pics (well, not all of the time).
G'day, the drag and drop depends on browser doesn't it?

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
G'day, the drag and drop depends on browser doesn't it?
Not sure Cheech.
I have been noticing a lot of us having problems with the media but I think in time we'll be fine.
Did someone mention that we have an upgrade on avatars??? (i hope).
That's my biggest problem right now because it takes me about a half hour to shrink it and after I look at it, I delete it because it degrades so much. :cry:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Not sure Cheech.
I have been noticing a lot of us having problems with the media but I think in time we'll be fine.
Did someone mention that we have an upgrade on avatars??? (i hope).
That's my biggest problem right now because it takes me about a half hour to shrink it and after I look at it, I delete it because it degrades so much. :cry:
Minor upgrade I think to file size.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I really like my new eleaf Lemo 2. But it does over 2 mil per hour at 30 watts. I'm getting a nic od with 1.5g nic :laugh: Plenty of air though.
I was sorely tempted to try one out...just tired of being disappointed in the rta's.

Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.gif

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I was sorely tempted to try one out...just tired of being disappointed in the RTA's.

Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.gif
If you want an RTA, this is the ultimate one goin :2c: Air adjustable down to nothing and top fill too. 3.8ml, Easy to build, great juice flow without flooding. Will disassemble completely for cleaning. Nice finish and well built. I don't think you'll find a better one.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
If you want an RTA, this is the ultimate one goin :2c: Air adjustable down to nothing and top fill too. 3.8ml, Easy to build, great juice flow without flooding. Will disassemble completely for cleaning. Nice finish and well built. I don't think you'll find a better one.
They finally seem to be getting it right, all the RTA's I own are a pain in the a**!
Air-head I am and Air-head I remain...:)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I also noticed that when the new folks ask what tank to start off with above an Evod or PT, lots of folks chiming in with the Air series...
This tank is a lot more popular than I thought!
Blew my mind...
2qdy5o0.gif

It is wonderful, my friend!!
YES.gif

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I also noticed that when the new folks ask what tank to start off with above an Evod or PT, lots of folks chiming in with the Air series...
This tank is a lot more popular than I thought!
Blew my mind...
2qdy5o0.gif
Yeah I'm an air head too. But I'm gonna use this thing in my rotation. :) It's hard to not lung hit when you use it, even cranked down. But the flavor is outa sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread