Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I am practicing here -- someone please tell me you see my buddy Jack!!

I am practicing here -- someone please tell me you see my buddy Jack!!

yep.gif

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Ok airheads...I've read everything that's been posted since the last post I read this morning...
I've laughed when I was supposed to, nodded my head when I was supposed to, gave the appropriate thumbs up when required now to borrow from Gran...
1. You guys are a chatty bunch when I ain't here. :glare:
2. I'll drink to that! :toast: :party:And I don't really drink that much! Yep my friends!! It's been that kind of a day!!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Yes. Bizarre to be certain, but quite funny also. I enjoy movies that are a little off-beat, or quirky.
Drives me nuts to sit and watch a movie and know what's going to happen because it fits a formula.
Hard to find flicks outside that boundry...but when I do!
giphy%202.gif

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Drives me nuts to sit and watch a movie and know what's going to happen because it fits a formula.
Hard to find flicks outside that boundry...but when I do!
giphy%202.gif
That's why I loved the show Lost so much. You never knew what was coming! It was a truly ground-breaking series.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
That's why I loved the show Lost so much. You never knew what was coming! It was a truly ground-breaking series.
I bought the series overseas to watch and I'm kinda glad I didn't get sucked in, hear it ground to a sad ending...
Game of Thrones, never know who's going to get kilt!
game-of-thrones-gay-marriage16.gif

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hello y'all.

Sorry to interrupt the party, but I have a question to those who have tried both the authentic and the FT GS Air coils? Are they different in any way? I bought my MS last night and a 5-pack of coils from SV, just curious...

Carry on. ;)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Hello y'all.

Sorry to interrupt the party, but I have a question to those who have tried both the authentic and the FT GS Air coils? Are they different in any way? I bought my MS last night and a 5-pack of coils from SV, just curious...

Carry on. ;)
Katya, you could never interrupt the party...

Someone's having a party???? Who??? I want to come!!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Hello y'all.

Carry on. ;)
A couple of folks posted regarding them...too old to remember and be much help.
I'm sure they'll be along!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread