Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I think so too, it was the knock off tanks that sucked.
Across the hall is getting ready?!?!?

Not that I know of. Those tanks are so inexpensive here that it's hardly worth it, IMO. Unless you want to buy dozens of them... Remember that you have to pay $6 bucks extra for the shipping from the host to you...

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
giphy.gif

I am practicing here -- someone please tell me you see my buddy Jack!!
Witches of Cheechwick?

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Hello y'all.

Sorry to interrupt the party, but I have a question to those who have tried both the authentic and the FT GS Air coils? Are they different in any way? I bought my MS last night and a 5-pack of coils from SV, just curious...

Carry on. ;)
I bought GS Airs, Ms and coils from SV. I have three slightly different coil types. All are "authentic" eleaf products. The ones that came installed in the Airs died after five to seven days. The others are on an asymptote to eternity. The ones from FT were ordered on 9 April, and are in a China post void since 20 April. I'll report if and when they arrive and will test them immediately.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
I tried 2 of the 10 I got form FT- they seem to be exactly the same..
Labor is cheap in China, but manufacturing set up costs are not. I'd wager a rainbow, tie dyed, left-handed blowfish that they come from the same line in the same factory.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Labor is cheap in China, but manufacturing set up costs are not. I'd wager a rainbow, tie dyed, left-handed blowfish that they come from the same line in the same factory.

No doubt. But they may be factory seconds, rejects, etc. Or they may have fallen off some truck, somewhere. One never knows. ;)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Drives me nuts to sit and watch a movie and know what's going to happen because it fits a formula.
Hard to find flicks outside that boundry...but when I do!
. Check to see if YouTube or some movie site has Antonioni's Blowup. 1960s.
Based on a three or four page short story by an incredible Argentine writer, Julio Cortázar. Way outside the boundaries. When I was teaching Latin American literature, before the screwdriver was inventd, I used to have my students read it, then watch the film. In the jargon of the times, it blew their minds, which were already tie dyed, {MODERATED}, and otherwise open to anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
The clone or reject Airs I got from Fasttech, 2 of the 3 had coils with a silicone o-ring on the bottom, the 3rd one had the normal white o-ring on the bottom.
All the coils I ordered.. Cvapor's.. SV.. and Canvape... have the white o-ring on the bottom.. so the jury is still out..

I am still waiting for the coils from Fasttech landed in Canada on the 15th.. disappeared into the bowels of Customs.. waiting for them to have a bowel movement so the tracking will update.. :eek:... last time that happened it took 25 days and found out the package was so small.. it got a complete tour of Canada before coming home.. :cry:

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Chemtx - I see we share the same love of most things Nicoticket, LOL! I am a juice "junkie" and have way more on hand than I would need in two lifetimes. Lemon isn't one I vape a lot of, but I "hear things" around ECF about all the good ones. Ahlusion has Lemon Vanilla Cake or Lemon Cream - both get great reviews. There's also a lot of talk about Lemony Splunket from Sleeping Dragon Vapor, Lenola Cream from Kite in Cloud, and Lemonem from Beantown. Hope you find one you like, with summer coming a nice lemon vape would be so refreshing!

So much ahlusion love you have convinced me!!

Reactions: Bukket5

rocketman29

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Melbourne, FL
I am 4 days in with the GSAir M, and I have to say it is my favorite tank. I wasn't super keen on the dual-sided air adjustment at first, but for someone like me who has crappy hands, I quite enjoy being able to hold my istick how I'm comfortable holding it and knowing I'm going to get great airflow and a good vape.

no more adjusting my hold to accommodate airhole placement!

I felt the same exact way when I saw the holes on both sides. I imagine you are like me and your index finger rests on top of the iStick and against the back of the tank.

On my Nautilus, I use an o-ring (from a BVC coil) to adjust where the tank stops so I don't cover the airhole.

On my Ms, it doesn't matter where the holes wind up, I can still adjust the opening to the perfect setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread