Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
You or her?

Ran into that person in the Galápagos, doing things we shall not discuss in this family setting. The captain put her ashore in Guayaquil, but the patchouli lingered on, and on, and... After the fourth or fifth Martini she called every man Cheech.
What was that all about?
I always leave a lasting impression...even though I don't remember...:)
It was wearing Sandalwood in England...

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
000f48aef157d46a59d1f8eb04696a67e4f91cbd382d69455f2922553d241634.jpg
Isn't that what Nancy Kerrigan said to Tonya?

tonya_and_nancy_2.jpg

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Hi, IMRs,
Thanks to your advice, I just got vapemail from those folks. Ordered Sat. night. "Shipped" Monday, got to USPS in
Buffalo, NY on Tues, and on to Maine today. Six 30 ml bottles for $24 with free shipping. They strongly suggest at least a week of steeping, but I may cheat a little. Let's see what's in the goody bag--- Cherry Vanilla, Blackberry Crush, Fruit Smoothie, Black Licorice, Mango, and Sommerset Cove, which I think is a tropical fruit blend.
Derallecigs.com
I'll report on these in a while.
Good luck on the Black Licorice. It kicks my .... (is this a word besides the Londonish dictionary)?!!

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Good luck on the Black Licorice. It kicks my **** (is this a word besides the Londonish dictionary)?!!
I cheated a little and loaded a tank, to remain nameless, as all the Airs are otherwise occupied, with Blackberry Crush.
Pleasant taste, but needs to steep for a couple of weeks, I think. Black Licorice from that other source we discussed is powerful stuff...use it mostly by adding a few drops to a tank of something minty. Can't imagine doing it by its lonesome...
that would be like being on the receiving end of Ms. Tibs's cast iron skillet.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I cheated a little and loaded a tank, to remain nameless, as all the Airs are otherwise occupied, with Blackberry Crush.
Pleasant taste, but needs to steep for a couple of weeks, I think. Black Licorice from that other source we discussed is powerful stuff...use it mostly by adding a few drops to a tank of something minty. Can't imagine doing it by its lonesome...
that would be like being on the receiving end of Ms. Tibs's cast iron skillet.
ONE drop, if that!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread