Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Just fired up some Derall Vanilla Cupcake. Pretty awesome!
vape (chair).gif

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
About 5 or 10 miles farther up the coast from Boothbay, and twenty minutes north of Brunswick, as the crow flies, but the crow usually stops in Bath to change coils.
Spent the morning in Jefferson, cutting up old apple trees in a friend's back yard. Drove for almost half an hour without seeing another truck or car. Population density is not exactly a problem up that way. Opened the windows on my 95 Sierra, cranked up the classical station, vaped, and enjoyed apple blossoms and groaning shocks all the way home with a load of wood that will be great for smoking lamb and moose and city folk in the grill. (No, we don't really cook tourists, no matter how much they deserve it.)
You must go a lot of smoking. I do a little apple sometimes mixed with hickory or white oak. No city folks or tourists in this part of the country. :)
May dogs smoker 015 (640x480).jpg

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Just fired up some Derall Vanilla Cupcake. Pretty awesome! View attachment 459112
I ordered some of their juice but they didn't email a tracking number. I just checked their site and they finally posted one. I'm glad you like their juice. I'm lookin forward to tryin it.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
For anyone who had interest in Derallecigs, I emailed them about the new larger bottles that they sent out. The GS Air family doesn't necessarily like them. They still have the smaller bottles with the nice filler tips that go well with the M & Ms. If ordering, just ask (in the notes) for 'original bottles'. They work well for filling the M's & Ms's. :)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Then I'm not gonna tell you my wife and I are heading out (around 2) for Hilton Head celebrating our 26 years of not killing one another! :)
Congratulations to the Mister. Congrats and condolences to the Lady. :p

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
I ordered some of their juice but they didn't email a tracking number. I just checked their site and they finally posted one. I'm glad you like their juice. I'm lookin forward to tryin it.
IMRs is a daring sort; he vapes www.Derallcigs.com juice right out of the mailbox.
I tried that and it was ok, but these juices will definitely improve with some steeping.
So far I've tried Fruit Smoothie and Blackberry Crush. The smell—unsteeped—has a hint of soapy to it, but the flavor is nice.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
IMRs is a daring sort; he vapes www.Derallcigs.com juice right out of the mailbox.
I tried that and it was ok, but these juices will definitely improve with some steeping.
So far I've tried Fruit Smoothie and Blackberry Crush. The smell—unsteeped—has a hint of soapy to it, but the flavor is nice.
I've been known to smoke anything. :lol::blink:

Toastyroadie

Mar 18, 2015
CO, USA
Then I'm not gonna tell you my wife and I are heading out (around 2) for Hilton Head celebrating our 26 years of not killing one another! :)

Congrats, the wife and I just celebrated our 25th on the 22nd. She's still, simply amazing and easily the better half. :hubba:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Nothing worse than juice that has the subtle notes of soap, disinfectant or furniture polish.

Especially that oh so disgusting medicinal orange flavor.

I'd kill for a Green Tea & Honey that doesn't have the vapor after smell of cat urine.
I must've grabbed the right flavors (except for Watermelon) 'cause I don't get any of that, although I've only vaped a couple right out of the package. :laugh:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I expected steeping and breathin to be needed for most of them since the cost is so low. Not may pre-steeped juices in that price range. :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I expected steeping and breathin to be needed for most of them since the cost is so low. Not may pre-steeped juices in that price range. :)
Although, they use extra flavoring, so it makes it that much better before steeping but yes, I understand that we should probably steep before indulging. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread